Wembley and season ticket holders

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Mine hasn't turned up yet but they are hitting the doorsteps, looks like another good pack as last year, interested to also see what the blades of WHL grass keyring looks like, odd I'd imagine.
DGny_v3XcAAVRik.jpg:large

Guess that's where the Danny Rose Fan Club purchased a bulk load of tickets. :harrysmile:

Just checked now and these are £75 a pop!!!! Is it just me or is this fucking expensive! I know it's cat A and good seats, but to me this seems like it would be pricing a lot of people out of going to watch live games!

Just checked now and these are £75 a pop!!!! Is it just me or is this fucking expensive! I know it's cat A and good seats, but to me this seems like it would be pricing a lot of people out of going to watch live games!
Seems comparable to what they were at WHL? Guess the supply outstrips the demand at Wembley, so they should probably be a bit cheaper.

Seems comparable to what they were at WHL? Guess the supply outstrips the demand at Wembley, so they should probably be a bit cheaper.

I was mainly in the south or east stand last season, sure didn't pay much more than £55 for a ticket, guess the west stand was about that price, but either way with all the TV money going into the game you think they would be able to make prices more affordable!

Membership pack arrived today, well, 4 days ago and I collected it today. Scarf thin. Postcards, never to be used. Book, unread. Badge, better. Key ring, underwhelmingly smaller than I imagined.

On the plus side, Mrs let slip that she thought as a season ticket holder I automatically had to attend all home matches. So just shoe horned in a few more games
:tobyarm:

Membership pack arrived today, well, 4 days ago and I collected it today. Scarf thin. Postcards, never to be used. Book, unread. Badge, better. Key ring, underwhelmingly smaller than I imagined.

On the plus side, Mrs let slip that she thought as a season ticket holder I automatically had to attend all home matches. So just shoe horned in a few more games
:tobyarm:

Still haven't had my pack. Won't sleep tonight now.

But, but, dat key wing wiv da B&Q turf! :levywtf:
Honestly - would you seriously entrust your car/office/house keys to that piece of laughable junk?

It looks like something you'd get in a Aldi Christmas cracker - and the scarf would only useful for a disguise in a 1960's Post Office robbery. I'll send you a postcard if you send me one. Absolute dog wank. Cheers THFC.

Honestly - would you seriously entrust your car/office/house keys to that piece of laughable junk?

It looks like something you'd get in a Aldi Christmas cracker - and the scarf would only useful for a disguise in a 1960's Post Office robbery. I'll send you a postcard if you send me one. Absolute dog wank. Cheers THFC.
Yeah, the scarf, this year's and last, irks me somewhat. I've just spent a grand (or in the cash of membership £50) and they send me a scarf that looks 5 times cheaper than the £10 offering you get in the club shop! Still I suppose it's better than when they cheaped out and just gave is little pin badges for a few seasons. That really was taking the piss.

Back
Top Bottom