Confess your unpopular opinion.....on Spurs

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

s-l300.jpg

This is my favourite Spurs kit of all time. Don't ask me why?!

I had one of those. I got so hot wearing it I never wore it again. Such a rascal keeper kit.

I miss the days when we were a mid table club signing star players (mediocre compared to the players we have now) and getting excited about a European place via the fair play award rather than a cheese room, as much as I understand the need for a new stadium it kills the spirit of what is Tottenham Hotspur even if built in the same place I know deep inside it will never be a proper stadium like WHL

I miss the days when we were a mid table club signing star players (mediocre compared to the players we have now) and getting excited about a European place via the fair play award rather than a cheese room, as much as I understand the need for a new stadium it kills the spirit of what is Tottenham Hotspur even if built in the same place I know deep inside it will never be a proper stadium like WHL

It could be argued the last iteration of The Lane had lost a lot of it's links to the proper White Hart Lane, the old Shelf, the old Park Lane and Paxton that went in the 80s and 90s with their wooden benches.

Fuck that for a game of soldiers. Always in Woolwich shadows fuck that. Playing some team from azbecstan instead of real Madrid please fuck off.

Tottenham was once one of the greatest sides in the land. Now we're back and it what we deserve. I tell you I've seen Tottenham since the late 70s and going All the way to Wimbledon hoping to get a result to stay up was not fun. Seeing Sol leave us for them because frankly they were better then us was not fun.

Mid table fuck off were Tottenham Hotspur

It could be argued the last iteration of The Lane had lost a lot of it's links to the proper White Hart Lane, the old Shelf, the old Park Lane and Paxton that went in the 80s and 90s with their wooden benches.
It could be yes but I'm not old enough to appreciate that, I'm talking about my own feelings here, travelling from the midlands week in week out with my grandad in the 90s when I was a kid, arguing with my mum who said I was not allowed to mid week games cos I'd not get up for school - this was my church, my sanctuary and now it's gone, don't matter what anyone says

Back
Top Bottom