Summer 2017 transfer window or, waiting for Godot

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
....although I don't know where our money is going. I have no idea what our players are on in total, but we must pay them more even though I have no idea what the consequences of that would be elsewhere.

I also have no idea how the stadium build is being spread out within the clubs financial department, but we need to spend.

I have no idea if we ever wanted Perriera but I'm outraged at the fact that I don't even know for sure that we don't want him.

I don't know if we will sign anyone but I'm livid that we haven't.

I have no idea if any player has turned us down, but we are small time because we haven't bid enough even though I have no idea if that's true.

Something something Joe Lewis has a yacht.
Oh and look at Jose splashing it up.

Roll on the January window, can't wait

Levy%2BMarket%2BCheese.JPG

:levyeyes:

Argentine Juan Foyth could start to make his way to London in the coming hours to finally sign for Tottenham Hotspur..........

Fresh from ITK........

:pochbye:

Argentine Juan Foyth could start to make his way to London...
Hahaha, "could start to make his way", what, like checking out cheap flights and Air BnB, cancelling the milk and the papers etc

Meanwhile in Spain, shock reports are saying that veteran mediocre utility player Bill Madrid could be starting to make his way to Barcelona...
...might just be popping out to the shops though

Is it possible that due to Brexit stir the economy, the stadium cost is very liquid hence the problem with our finance plan so Levy might not sign anyone of note this summer?

And also i just remember Poch signs Pablo Osvaldo once, so thats that. Point is Poch is not all might and wise in scouting players too. Thats another uncertainty. Maybe Levy kept bring it up everytime Poch asking for a transfer. "Do you want another Osvaldo?" JK.

Looking at some video that Ricardo Perreira looks like the exact replacement for Walker. I will be happy if we get him. But not too gutted if we dont want him too. This seems like perfect opportunity for KWP. Imagine how the other teams looks when we flourished with the likes of KWP.

Last, it is very exciting to see Lamela looks fit to train too. Expecially when Son is ruled outt for the first month or so. It is crazy but what if he flourish playing as a RWB. Though im pretty sure ive read a month ago that he will not be ready for start of the season.

For the sake of sanity from 500 pages of frustration, would it not help at all to point out that whilst the other teams are frantically trying to spunk that TV money like there is no tomorrow we had arguably the strongest first XI in the league. It's depth we need to focus on; players that can improve the squad and competition for places without upsetting the apple cart.

Players that will come to fight for a place but know they might not be first choice.

With the exception of RB now - and tbh I'd like Trippier to be given a fair chance - most first team slots, form and fitness taken into account are covered, no?

Argentine Juan Foyth could start to make his way to London in the coming hours to finally sign for Tottenham Hotspur..........

Fresh from ITK........

:pochbye:

All indications suggest he's just a Shiloh Tracey type signing, so it's nothing to get excited it over either way.

Like Yedlin, who never played

Hmmm this guy just seems to spam facebook for clicks, not sure he has any knowledge beyond anyone here.

Look at this crap

Alasdair Gold @AlasdairGold·20m

I understand Poch is happy to wait until the right player comes along. Spurs were 2nd last year despite iffy summer. Wants to get it right.

So according to this gem, Poch is sitting with no targets , as if he had targets they would be pursued. He's just sitting there waiting for a player he likes to wander by & then Poch will strike .

What a load of nonsense

Look at this crap

So according to this gem, Poch is sitting with no targets , as if he had targets they would be pursued. He's just sitting there waiting for a player he likes to wander by & then Poch will strike .

What a load of nonsense

Pereira just happens to be in London, near our Training ground and Poch and Levy chase him down the street with contract, it's how we do all our business.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom