Summer 2017 transfer window or, waiting for Godot

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
No wonder I have you on ignore,

If you did, you wouldn't have seen the post that made you fall out of your high chair. You're either ignoring him or you're not. By commenting on his post, while claiming to be ignoring him, makes you look like the wanker you obviously are. I know the Walker deal must have fucked with your head in ways that cosmologists and psychiatrists are only beginning to understand, but 2 years ago you were saying that anyone who thought we could compete with Man City needed their head examining. You didn't give us a prayer, and you can fuck off now with your grasping, bollocks related bullcrap.

Well the last 500 pages have been a blast. Here's to the next 500!

giphy.gif

If we aren't signing a defender then Poch must be confident of bringing through Walker-Peters.

I can't remember him ever being too far wrong about players he's brought through from within a club....it's only signings that have had a mixed success rate

I think because the club has a specific amount of money to spend....I don't know how much, but we must spend some of it because Walker cost 50M.
We are at zero net spend so that means we have money to spend....although I don't know where our money is going. I have no idea what our players are on in total, but we must pay them more even though I have no idea what the consequences of that would be elsewhere.

I also have no idea how the stadium build is being spread out within the clubs financial department, but we need to spend.

I have no idea if we ever wanted Perriera but I'm outraged at the fact that I don't even know for sure that we don't want him.

I don't know if we will sign anyone but I'm livid that we haven't.

I have no idea if any player has turned us down, but we are small time because we haven't bid enough even though I have no idea if that's true.

Something something Joe Lewis has a yacht.
Oh and look at Jose splashing it up.

Roll on the January window, can't wait

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom