Summer 2017 transfer window or, waiting for Godot

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sell Kyle Walker fo 50 millions of mullah.
Get linked to Portuguese man with third part interests for 20 millions of mullah
Pull out of deal citing we no deal with third parties.
Promote prom8sing boy KW Peters for free instead.
Fans are ok because we did try to sign replacing player
Keep 50 millions of mullah
:levywhoa:

Maybe Poch wanted to sell Walker and doesn't rate Perreira as highly as the fee being asked.

We have about 10% of the actual information.....the rest is just guesswork

Sell Kyle Walker fo 50 millions of mullah.
Get linked to Portuguese man with third part interests for 20 millions of mullah
Pull out of deal citing we no deal with third parties.
Promote prom8sing boy KW Peters for free instead.
Fans are ok because we did try to sign replacing player
Keep 50 millions of mullah
:levywhoa:
Gone already?

Just reminds me why I ignore people. Up his own arse.
You're wrong. Don't call someone a nonce just cos you disagree with a point of view. It's bang out of order. You can be controversial as can Sammy. But that sort of comment? Really?
You're better than that. Sammy is a fucking good poster & a Spurs fan. Disagree by all means- it's a forum- but that post is embarrassing.
As you were.

Read on various things that Rooney invited Koeman and Barkley for dinner. Fans think Rooney is going to convince him to stay and sign a contract.

Can't find any reliable sources, but thought I'd share.

Amazes me that we'd sell Walker without a replacement in place or knoweledge of a third party ownership with one of our targets.
True. The reported No1 target who we have been linked with for over a month.
Hope we don't have another Sissoko moment. That would be embarrassing.

No transfer news to keep Spurs fans happy, so here - have a picture of a man in a boat

manrowingboat.jpg
What position does he play how much and is there a you tube?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom