Summer 2017 transfer window or, waiting for Godot

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hahaha, "could start to make his way", what, like checking out cheap flights and Air BnB, cancelling the milk and the papers etc

Meanwhile in Spain, shock reports are saying that veteran mediocre utility player Bill Madrid could be starting to make his way to Barcelona...
...might just be popping out to the shops though

Even as we speak he "could be making his way to the train station". I hope he remembered to ask the neighbours to feed the fucking cat.

On a similar note I "could be about to insert my penis into Halle Berry". I'll leave you to decide the veracity of that particular ITK.

Levy%2BMarket%2BCheese.JPG

:levyeyes:
"Not much of a Cheese Shop, is it?" Hence my Log in. I thank you.

At least we are clearing out the unwanted players - unlike when we held on to Bentley and Gomes until their contracts expired

Poch is good at so many things, but even I'm impressed with how quickly he removes players that aren't in his plans. He comes across as such a likeable chap, and the players seemingly respect and adore him, but he's clearly brutally ruthless.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom