Georges-Kévin N'Koudou

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Wearing the shirt of a rival whom you are NOT actually playing for is the problem here...
I get that and not offering a defence for him either, other than when it really matters, match day the day you wear a shirt with pride and honour is very different to wearing one messing about for a laugh with a bunch of 10 year old kids. But people seem to accept wearing your enemies shirt with pride and honour for your rivals is totally acceptable because they have accepted money to do so. I find it inconceivable that the latter is more acceptable but clearly I appear to be alone in this one. So when Rose goes to Chelsea and walks out at Stamford Bridge honouring the Chelsea fans wearing their shirt, hearing the Chelsea fans sing his name, I'd expect everyone on hear to brake out the champagne as it's not as bad as a five-a-side game with a bunch of 10 year olds in Neasden.
:harryhmm:

Chelsea is Chelsea mate. They have ALWAYS been rivals, they were hated back then as much as today, nothing has changed in that regard. Where they were in the league changes nothing and has no relevance what so ever on a measure of rivalry. By saying that you are laying the foundations for making excuses for those that have proudly worn their shirt like the names I have mentioned. Take this as a polite fuck off, when you attempt to call me out on "not understanding", I am offended by that remark, so, politely fuck off!!

I am NOT making excuses for him, what he did was wrong but if you are casting stones you have to cast them at others and stop making excuses for them or it makes you look like a hypocrite.

A polite fuck off is still a fuck off, isn't if? Uncalled for and you are certainly showing colours. I won't get into that kind of discussion, but it's not nice.

They have been rivals, but they never meant anything until they decided to take Roman's money and became the most hated of clubs. They were a club that didn't mean much to Spurs fans anyknow, a top Division 2 or lower Division 1 club sometimes. That is a discussion for another day though.

You ask proper football fans here in Germany they often spit when they talk about Chelsea about what they hate about the Premier League. N'Koudou evidently has no clue what it's all about.

Comparing N'Koudou to the players mentioned shows that you don't understand the difference. I'm sorry if you are offended by that. There is a difference. Players CONTRACTED to a club, playing for a club NEEDS to wear that shirt. Pretty damn clear. N'Koudou is a current Spurs player, and thought it was a good idea to wear the shirt of them. What he does after he leaves Spurs, I don't care, but as long as he is ours, he should show some respect, something he hasn't.

Daft but over reactions here IMO. He might be gone soon, who cares, not any type of loss to our squad.

Related tangent - As a general rule I just cringe at fully grown men (and kids tbh) who wear foreign shirts as 'fashion' - So yep that would include any Spurs fans who proudly wear a Barcelona, Real Madrid, Holland, Brazil, Juventus shirt for a casual kick about.

I'll probably be binned for this but...........

I still cant believe he did this, testimonial or not...

32A3108D00000578-3513930-image-m-49_1459258011891.jpg

I think the fact he was PLAYING for Chelsea at the time is the reason he was wearing it!
Be honest, if Graham Roberts was the only Chelsea player wearing a Spurs shirt in that photo, it would've looked very odd!

Besides, Roberts was towards the end of his career... he'd already won trophies with us in his Prime...
Plus he's clearly STILL a Spurs fan today!
And playing for Chelsea means he represents Chelsea, he is wearing the shirt with pride, this is the difference I am alluding too. He put that shirt on, puffed his chest out and fought for the clubs honour whilst wearing it. But this is OK to everyone else because he got paid.

Easy guys.
It was nkoudou. Now if it was somebody who actually PLAYS for Spurs, then id be mad.
He got something like 8 games last season, nobody can expect him to love the club to the death. Grow tf up, hes surplus anymways.

I get that and not offering a defence for him either, other than when it really matters, match day the day you wear a shirt with pride and honour is very different to wearing one messing about for a laugh with a bunch of 10 year old kids. But people seem to accept wearing your enemies shirt with pride and honour for your rivals is totally acceptable because they have accepted money to do so. I find it inconceivable that the latter is more acceptable but clearly I appear to be alone in this one. So when Rose goes to Chelsea and walks out at Stamford Bridge honouring the Chelsea fans wearing their shirt, hearing the Chelsea fans sing his name, I'd expect everyone on hear to brake out the champagne as it's not as bad as a five-a-side game with a bunch of 10 year olds in Neasden.
:harryhmm:

Faecetious to an alarming degree.

You're the only one aligning them as comparable 'sins' to begin with.

Last edited:
A polite fuck off is still a fuck off, isn't if? Uncalled for and you are certainly showing colours. I won't get into that kind of discussion, but it's not nice.

They have been rivals, but they never meant anything until they decided to take Roman's money and became the most hated of clubs. They were a club that didn't mean much to Spurs fans anyknow, a top Division 2 or lower Division 1 club sometimes. That is a discussion for another day though.

You ask proper football fans here in Germany they often spit when they talk about Chelsea about what they hate about the Premier League. N'Koudou evidently has no clue what it's all about.

Comparing N'Koudou to the players mentioned shows that you don't understand the difference. I'm sorry if you are offended by that. There is a difference. Players CONTRACTED to a club, playing for a club NEEDS to wear that shirt. Pretty damn clear. N'Koudou is a current Spurs player, and thought it was a good idea to wear the shirt of them. What he does after he leaves Spurs, I don't care, but as long as he is ours, he should show some respect, something he hasn't.
The offence I took was you calling out my lack of understanding of respect for my football club (see your last sentence in your post I responded too).

Easy guys.
It was nkoudou. Now if it was somebody who actually PLAYS for Spurs, then id be mad.
He got something like 8 games last season, nobody can expect him to love the club to the death. Grow tf up, hes surplus anymways.

Not a man of principal then?

I don't expect him to immediately love the club.... I expect him to RESPECT us.... This is a 'crime' regardless of who he plays for and the ignorant twat shoulda known better.

Can forgive him for being too young to understand, plus he loves scoring against them now....

B7V3DeTIYAAmWMx.jpg
I've got absolutely no problem with this pic. I actually admire him and his dedication to become a footballer. It is needed to succeed. 99% of footballers don't end up playing for the clubs they support.

The picture I am uncomfortable with is the one dressed full kit, died red hair cheering that lot on a victory parade, fuck it, I despise it.

Which is worse sin?

Playing for another club isn't a sin at all IMO.... Not in the way you suggest anyway.

The irony here, is that the notion you are promoting is more romantically blinkered than those pissed at GKN.

Playing for another club isn't a sin at all IMO.... Not in the way you suggest anyway.

The irony here, is that the notion you are promoting is more romantically blinkered than those pissed at GKN.
Football is romance. Without it we are fucked, how on earth to billions of people get so engaged in a game where 22 grown men kick an inflated pigs bladder into a net that all hinges on the possibilities of just three outcomes, a win, a loss or a draw.

We all know that rivalries have a tendency to be more of a fan creation than anything, but in the case of Chelsea, I'm pretty positive our players fucking hate them too. So not only is he alienating fans, he's alienating the locker room.

Not just the team, but the manager too. Poch takes rivalries really seriously, I doubt he will see this and let it go. Fuck any player who does this.

How has he not learnt Spanish? He's been there 4 years already!

I've been with a Spanish Girl for 4 & 1/2 years , I have lived in Spain for the last two months and I'm less than 50% fluent , for me it's really fucking hard and I have tried and am still trying , it's not like I'm really thick either my academic record in other subjects is slightly above average I just don't take well to languages.

I don't know if you speak another language or not or if you're one of those annoying bastards who took to it like a duck to water but I can certainly empathise with Bale.

Back
Top Bottom