Georges-Kévin N'Koudou

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I think he's definitely an upgrade on N'Jie (though I realise that is like saying Stambouli was an upgrade on Paulinho) but hopefully we'll see even more improvement next season... if he stays!

I'd like to see him get in the mix for another season to see if he can pan out. If I recall correctly, he didn't get close a full pre-season with us which seems to be tough to recover from if poch's team selections prove anything. He has a lot of potential- needs to buckle down and work as hard as he can this preseason though.

Best friend plays for them.

My best friend supports West Ham, doesn't mean I'll be stepping out with him dressed like this any time soon....

2641770542_4505200275_b.jpg

To be honest, although it's idiotic of him and he should never have done it, I feel zero connection to him as a 'Spurs' player and am not really bothered. He's hardly ever played for us! Almost as if it's some random bloke is pictured wearing a chav shirt.

He'll be sold this summer anyway.

To be honest, although it's idiotic of him and he should never have done it, I feel zero connection to him as a 'Spurs' player and am not really bothered. He's hardly ever played for us! Almost as if it's some random bloke is pictured wearing a chav shirt.

He'll be sold this summer anyway.

He will be now anyway.

As part of the initiation processes there should be a 30 minute presentation giving the player a low down on the club history and fan rivalry. There is no excuse for him doing this, everyone should know better... Complete shit storm and not sure I want someone so blazé or stupid around the club. Looks a home in the pikey shirt, that daft underachieving look.

See ya

Back
Top Bottom