Kyle Walker

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

More importantly, both those goals were a little silly and had nout to do with Trippier - whereas Trippier gave us some fantastic crossing to add to our attack.
To be fair the game before that though..

Martial was a couple yards passed Trippier before he even got his leg out. Martial got the assist from that.

That kind of highlighted the differences in the two.

Walker is a kryptonite for pacey powerful wingers (which the prem is full of) because he is also monstrously athletic.

I like KT though.

To be fair the game before that though..

Martial was a couple yards passed Trippier before he even got his leg out. Martial got the assist from that.

That kind of highlighted the differences in the two.

Walker is a kryptonite for pacey powerful wingers (which the prem is full of) because he is also monstrously athletic.

I like KT though.
Despite Trippier's marked improvements Kyle Walker is still our best RB in my opinion. Will be gutted to see him go.

How much more would Walker need to be paid above his replacement. Trippier is already here and we need someone else and no one seems to be suggesting Walker Peters is ready? I think he is on 65k a week but would he stay for 90k a week? If so 25k x 52 =1.3m say over 3 years 3.9m but any replacement other than Walker Peters will cost say £15m + wages. Now I know MC will pay more than 90k a week and NI costs have to be added but even at 120k a week it is still cost effective to keep him.

Quite relaxed about Walker. To leave it will be a huge sum and Trippier, whilst not the athlete that Walker is (very few are) he has shown admirable competence and should get even better.

Look, the truth is Walker was acquired and I would like to think we could do so again.

Put simply though, Walker nips this in the bud in an instant if he says he is staying.

It is City's move but they will know they have to bid higher than any competitor for Walker's signature and that even then it might fall short.

I got my hopes up like that when Bale went to HK pre season. And then he promptly signed for Real.
Yes he did but Bale is different from Walker,firstly the money involved everybody wanted a bit of Bale at the time whether our player or not, Walker is not in the same league! But what I mean is why take a player all that distance if he's not in the plans for next season there's no point! plus fans over there would hardly be falling over themselves to see him,Dele or Kane would be more of a draw! Just say he plays and gets injured that's not going to do us any favours fiancially or him looking to get a move!

Well if this doesn't say he's leaving....

FUCK!!!

Are players really that dumb that, whilst 'officially' playing poker face, they're giving away their intentions casually via social media?

Such posting could potentially cost players and agents millions... Surely agents school the players accordingly?

I fear the answer to my rhetorical question is simply "yes"... In which case yet another example that this naive social media 'broadcasting' obsession younger generations have is entirely out of hand.

Last edited:
So Walker gets called up for the England squad and posts

"A huge thank you to all the [Spurs] fans at home and around the world for their incredible support this season!" "Glad we've been able to make you smile!"

How the living fuck is that a goodbye?

Walker goes shopping.....there are shops in Manchester...see the link, he must be off

Walker eats Mc Donalds.....Mc......Man City....he's gone lads

Fuck me

Well if this doesn't say he's leaving....

FUCK!!!

Kyle Walker (@kylewalker2) • Instagram photos and videos

I don't know if it's just my browser, but it looks like a cross between Kyle and Jimmy Hill...

walk.png

Take the following for what it is.

Friend was at PFA awards (Spurs fan) came back and told myself and fellow yids that the gossip of the evening was that Walker to Man City is a done deal. My Freind was there as a guest of an ex pro.

Take the following for what it is.

Friend was at PFA awards (Spurs fan) came back and told myself and fellow yids that the gossip of the evening was that Walker to Man City is a done deal. My Freind was there as a guest of an ex pro.
To be fair, it's the same down the local as well, it's all just gossip.

I dont think Walker wants to go out because he wants the title or money etc. It is simply because he had a fallout with Poch. That is clear. While having an angel smile, Poch runs the club with an iron hand.
His body language and several social media movement has been really obvious.
I am really sad, but i think its going to happen.

Crossing finger for some mediation though.

So Walker gets called up for the England squad and posts

"A huge thank you to all the [Spurs] fans at home and around the world for their incredible support this season!" "Glad we've been able to make you smile!"

How the living fuck is that a goodbye?

Walker goes shopping.....there are shops in Manchester...see the link, he must be off

Walker eats Mc Donalds.....Mc......Man City....he's gone lads

Fuck me

Ah I didn't see the quote, just thought it was a "thank you" message with to comment!

Back
Top Bottom