Spam vs Thee Mighty Tottenham Hotspur

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

:avbcringe:

Found over on KUMB

153809932,width=300,height=300,appearanceId=411.jpg

"Free with every season ticket renewal!

Wear yours to the open top bus parade, to be in with a chance of winning a signed copy of The Rise Of The Krays."

Pathetic.

As much as I think they are football thrush, that is obviously a piss-take and actually quite amusing.

Dont know why but have a feeling 3421 will fare greatly in this match.
Lloris
Dier Toby Vert
Walker Wanyama Dembele Davies
Eriksen Dele
Kane
I dont want to think about anything else, watching our game has been a pleasure, i just want to watch more and savours every moment.

I think I have just seen a great contender for 2016-2017 spin of the season on sKUMB.

Geezer was trying to say the fact they haven't sold out for Fri is a sign they don't see us as their rivals (which they aren't).

I would counter with it is a sign your support is fucking shit and your rented council hovel is too big for you.

Small time nomads.

This is going to be so much fun.. I haven't really heard any other clubs taking the piss out of their new abomination but I'm sure we'll have a song or two.
No idea where everyone will be drinking before hand so playing it by ear at the minute.
I'm sure Liverpool st is going to be full of theirs as it's only 2 minutes up the road to the laughable mess of a stadium.
Still trying to work out who came up with the idea of holding this on a Friday night?
All stations around Liverpool st/Stratford are rammed on a Friday with the usual drinkers and office staff having a few after work.
It's going to be absolutely mental around there.

Oh well..:deledoubt:

This is going to be so much fun.. I haven't really heard any other clubs taking the piss out of their new abomination but I'm sure we'll have a song or two.
No idea where everyone will be drinking before hand so playing it by ear at the minute.
I'm sure Liverpool st is going to be full of theirs as it's only 2 minutes up the road to the laughable mess of a stadium.
Still trying to work out who came up with the idea of holding this on a Friday night?
All stations around Liverpool st/Stratford are rammed on a Friday with the usual drinkers and office staff having a few after work.

Exactly my thought were to drink before the game I'm knocking off about 3pm was thinking of walking down to bank there's a few decent boozers down that way , Hamilton hall is normally closed when we play against these cunts , but can't see them shutting on a Friday night!

Just what Bilic needs!

Slaven Bilic’s future as West Ham manager hinges on last two home games

No surprise there. Elsewhere I've detailed their home record, which is really poor. Lots of losses, some dull draws, only one win HASNT been 1-0. Entertainment value nil. I expect the 2 Daves are pancaking over Season Ticket renewals which must be falling off a cliff.

But, as we know there is a waiting list of millions, so maybe things will turn out OK

:walker-scream:

I'm not the Police... nor do I schedule the dates/times of football fixtures... in fact, I literally couldn't organise a Piss up in a brewery, an Orgy in a Brothel, or a child abuse scandal at Jimmy Saville's house...

But even I can work out that a Friday night 'grudge' game between two heated rivals, played near Docklands, on the outskirts of the City, with all the additional 'end of the week' drinkers who will be out and about... doesn't make sense, and is asking for trouble...

...and yet that's why the PL/Sky have chosen to go with.

After last season's ever so similar circumstances with West Ham's final game at Upton Park vs man Utd, reckon they've got a hedge bet accumulator on covering any trouble before/after the game d'ya think? ...whilst broadcasting it for the watching world all fucking night if anything does happen?

I honestly think we will destroy them in this game. The timing of this match and the difference between our two teams, clubs, managers, owners, stadiums, ceilings...I just think we will go at them from the off as Poch will want to cause Chelsea to wobble with a high score line. I don't think we'll beat the record which was 10-0 or something like that against them but I do think we'll smash whatever our Premier League record is against them, I see us getting at least 6.

I am confident for this match. They are a much shittier team than the one we beat in the first part of the season. They are missing their best player in Antonio. Several of their key midfielders and defenders are out. The only person we need to watch is probably Lansing but Wanyama should have him in his pocket.

I'm not the Police... nor do I schedule the dates/times of football fixtures... in fact, I literally couldn't organise a Piss up in a brewery, an Orgy in a Brothel, or a child abuse scandal at Jimmy Saville's house...

But even I can work out that a Friday night 'grudge' game between two heated rivals, played near Docklands, on the outskirts of the City, with all the additional 'end of the week' drinkers who will be out and about... doesn't make sense, and is asking for trouble...

After last season's ever so similar circumstances with West Ham's final game at Upton Park vs man Utd, reckon they've got a hedge bet accumulator on covering any trouble before/after the game d'ya think? ...whilst broadcasting it for the watching world all fucking night if anything does happen?

No doubt any trouble will be shown, blown up and frowned upon by Sky's solumn faced presenters, while the bosses are rubbing their hands in fucking glee that they are the first to show it.

The wheels on your seats go round and round, round and round, round and round,
The wheels on your seats go round and round all day long

We go again this friday.
So, same team, same drill. Maybe with Victor W back in there this time to stuff Lanzini in his back pocket.
They are always up for this one and they have their 2nd 'cup final' to win and want to be the ones to end our title hopes. So you can tell them from me, I would love it if we beat them.....love it.

keeganrant_450x300.jpg

We go again this friday.
So, same team, same drill. Maybe with Victor W back in there this time to stuff Lanzini in his back pocket.
They are always up for this one

keeganrant_450x300.jpg
Last season at Upton, they were well up for the Goons. 3-3 with Carrol causing panic. This season, 1-5, absolutely slaughtered.

Sod's Law says they'll find something from somewhere for Friday, but there really is no evidence for it. They've had one, repeat one, decent PL performance at Billy Smart's. Palace 3-0. If they played them now, Sam would beat them.

There's a lot of morons who will be out and about, i'd suggest spurs fans avoid altercations with feral west ham neanderthals . Oh and if it can't be helped record it on your smartphones, so we don't h the have the media trying to slander the club with fake allegations ,like with the Woolwich game.

Back
Top Bottom