Mousa Dembélé

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

His role in our run in is critical and I understand Poch conserving him!
Poch knows his value to the team. Our collapse last year came when he got suspended. Yes we had lost the race to the title, but losing Moose in the remaining games had an effect on the team. Its shape & its momentum

Don't be coming on here with your "nuances". Plain English will do just fine. If it's there to be misinterpreted, then the written word will be half the time.

I didn't write in code for fucks sake!

"I rate him highly"

"MD is a boss player"

...'Over-nuanced' statements that were lost in translation for those just eager to beat a "Yay, Moussa" drum???

Maybe something has to give in his game for him to put in machine like midfield performances every week eh? Or maybe he is under instruction to do exactly what he does by the man who says he is a genius?

Yes, indeed, the very things I'm pondering and hoping to discuss.... Funny this is so disconcerting to some in an environment such as this.

(S'cuse the flippancy/sarcasm... Just my way... Never said I wasn't an asshole! :dierpochhug:)

I didn't write in code for fucks sake!

"I rate him highly"

"MD is a boss player"

...'Over-nuanced' statements that were lost in translation for those just eager to beat a "Yay, Moussa" drum???

Yes, indeed, the very things I'm pondering and hoping to discuss.... Funny this is so disconcerting to some in an environment such as this.

(S'cuse the flippancy/sarcasm... Just my way... Never said I wasn't an asshole! :dierpochhug:)
Didn't notice either flippancy or sarcasm. I did note that you were an asshole though. 1 out of 3 ain't bad.

Such a beautiful player to watch - injury prone, but beautiful things aren't meant to last
My favourite player, has been since we signed him. The most elegant footballer in the league, Poch has also turned him into an aggressive monster too, we all talk of his ability on the ball but defensively he is incredible, frequently covers oppo brakes shepherding oppo out wide given vital seconds for our defence to get into shape, a major ball winner for our counter-press too.

Here's Dembele's highlight tape vs Watford = Beast

200.webp

Last edited:
yes he can hold the ball, but he doesn't score enough or make enough killer passes
I'd still have him in the team, but if he had that in his locker he would be with in our first team in Madrid

Back
Top Bottom