Summer 2017 transfer window or, waiting for Godot

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
20m-30m for Pulisic, get it done Levy. Think of the shirt sales!

Would be an INCREDIBLE signing.

I said in the USMNT thread that Dortmund are going to tear Europe apart when Dembele, Pulisic and Mor are ripping it up with the likes of Weigl behind them.

You sure you don't mean India?
main-qimg-a9aa1397700e89ea321c9f42e99740fb

giphy.gif

Would be an INCREDIBLE signing.

I said in the USMNT thread that Dortmund are going to tear Europe apart when Dembele, Pulisic and Mor are ripping it up with the likes of Weigl behind them.
Take a long walk back from this forum Craig. You're like a yippy dog fox. I suggest you join a generic euro bollocks forum. Buy your chav supporting mum a card for tomorrow, and cook her a meal - that's the least you can do.

Could it be that because we are on the verge of doing some big things with a great manager committed squad, the best facilities, new stadium on its way. we are now a beacon that is attracting other players of a higher caliber?

Lazy journalism at its finest...

SUNDAY MIRROR Manchester City are confident of landing Danny Rose with Luke Shaw set to head to Spurs

Rose 'only' has 2 goals and 2 assists this season; in reality Shaw could eclipse that output and offer everything he can over a longer period. If City pay £50 for Rose and Shaw's available for £10-15m, that another £35 towards improving the squad without really compromising anything.

Would be shrewd business on Levy's part. Pocchettino could turn Shaw into the very best in Europe.

Rose 'only' has 2 goals and 2 assists this season; in reality Shaw could eclipse that output and offer everything he can over a longer period. If City pay £50 for Rose and Shaw's available for £10-15m, that another £35 towards improving the squad without really compromising anything.

Would be shrewd business on Levy's part. Pocchettino could turn Shaw into the very best in Europe.

Shaw is nowhere near Rose. Not even close.

Shaw is nowhere near Rose. Not even close.

Just very lazy journalism.

City need full backs? Who's the best performing left back in the league? Danny Rose.
Spurs would need a replacement? Who's out of favour, worked with Pochettino before, British and 5 years younger? Luke Shaw.

I like Shaw - but as a replacement for Rose and the money he'd cost? No thank you. How about we just don't sell Danny Rose?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom