Tottenham Hotspur vs Millwall FA CUP

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Nice one. A single sentence that probably sums you up perfectly. I've offered to meet you before a match on friendly terms and buy you a drink. On more than one occasion. You know why? Because regardless of our differing opinions and online handbags I respected you as a Spurs fan. I've publicly apologised to you on here when I've over stepped the mark. I call things as I see them. I admit to being occasionally wrong. You, on the other hand are a self righteous cunt.. I'll still offer to buy you a drink, as a Spurs fan, in the future. If you take me up on the offer, I'm pretty sure you'll not repeat the disgraceful comment quoted above.:dierpochhug:
You should put him on ignore. All he does is bitch & moan.
His idea of celebrating a goal or a victory is by typing about us & any one who is critical right away. I don't know if he cheers at all or if it comes after he finishes his grumpy typing.

Anyone who says "You aren't a Yid/Tottenham supporter/fan" is laughable. As if you're some objective judge who can decide who gets into this exclusive group. Shows a massive dollop of insecurity. "I'm a Tottenham fan, they complain so they're not, phew, I'm the best fan ever", have a word with yourself.

I wasn't waiting on your judgement if I'm a fan and I won't be waiting on it any time in the future either. You are words on a screen that blur into the hundreds of other posters, soon forgotten. Narcissism is an ugly trait.
Sussed him from day 1 that he thinks he is some sort of special true fan. The ego is huge.
He is deluded & as you say, thinks he is some sort of judge who decides who joins his exclusive club that's better than everyone else's.

Well if there fans want to act like they do outside then fine but wont be laughing when the angry turkish people are all chasing them down the high street
Who do they think they are last season they acted tough at little old Bury and got ran look up the youtube video of 1 Bury fan knocking out their fans and according to.my mate up north they needed police help to get away from Bury!!!!

On my way back from the game. Took a cab from Tottenham Hale and missed whatever shenanigans there was outside the ground. Inside, Millwall were nothing more than a crap West Ham support. But they were targeting Sonny from the off. Wankers. I'm in the South Upper and I didn't hear any hissing at all. It was more likely when we were going "shhhhhhh" because they were, for supposedly excited away fans, shite. Most of the "uhhhhhhhhhh" din was us too, simply taking the piss.

Great atmosphere from us and a nice send off for WHL and the FA Cup. I stayed behind today to watch the ground empty, and try to take in the old place. WHL is a corker of a stadium. It is so tight, so compact, and even in the upper tiers you are very close to the pitch. I know the new stadium is as good as we could hope for, but WHL is something else. I really hope we don't lose the soul of our club.

COYS

:sonlol:
So fucking true.

I'd like to think our support is good enough to manage to transition to the new place.

Considering what home support generally is like in modern day football, ours was very good today.

If you read their forums you would think they smashed up all of N17 and took liberties all over the manor.

Millwall are, and on the day, were all mouth
All i can say once again is watch the youtube video of last seasons Bury v Millwall game they tried to cause trouble at Bury but Bury fan comes on pitch and ko's their main man my mate up north said the police had to help Millwall back to the centre of Bury and all the locals were laughing

Stuff Wall fans Son gave it to them big time thats the way to do it. Finished it off with one through keepers legs, yeah bye Millwall and i love Samsung gear. COYS

What, no "rivers of claret"? It wasn't in fact "mayhem", not one for the "old school"? No "firms" up and down the High Road? You mean people were actually bullshitting on the internet?

Here's one of our "top lads" giving it large...

Gotta admit that was a great shot, telegraphed yes, but he got his shoulder into it. No sympathy for the pissed up Spurs boy. What a cunt. His fat mate was no better either. What's wrong with these twats?

If you look at it closely, the Millwall guy is dressed so he cannot be fully identified and his body language is saying per-meditated action, he wanted some aggro long before those two opened their gobs!
If you front up like that, you've got to expect a response. They came over like a pair of cunts. The bloke was just walking down the road. Take your Spurs tinted glasses off pleb. You'd be hopeless in a fight - you'd be singing 'shine on you crazy diamond' and posting Trump memes.

Gotta admit that was a great shot, telegraphed yes, but he got his shoulder into it. No sympathy for the pissed up Spurs boy. What a cunt. His fat mate was no better either. What's wrong with these twats?

Was a good shot and was deserved as we should have more class than that

6-0 was punishment enough

If you front up like that, you've got to expect a response. They came over like a pair of cunts. The bloke was just walking down the road. Take your Spurs tinted glasses off pleb. You'd be hopeless in a fight - you'd be singing 'shine on you crazy diamond' and posting Trump memes.
Mate I can hold my own no problems, you I suspect have nothing but your gob in the tank!

Mate I can hold my own no problems, you I suspect have nothing but your gob in the tank!
You're an expert in holding your own. I've done this stuff before and not fucked off to Australia. There's nothing you can say to make me think that you're anything other than a traitor cunt. You're probably only in Australia because a goon fan said boo. You make me laugh. Are you ignoring me again? Wanker.

Back
Top Bottom