Spurs Vs. Stoke (Home) - Kick off Sunday 1:30 PM

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Wow..are you related to Arcspace by any chance?
Jesus christ no need to be THAT offensive.

All I meant was that we lined up with what 3-2-4-1 and then Rose played deeper for the majority of the game leading to a more 4-2-3-1 formation. I could probably find a heat map to back up what I'm saying but I'm not a nonce.

Maybe they realise getting behind the boys on an internet forum will have no impact.
Hate to be the one to tell you that the players & manager have no interest in what we post during games.

Are you slow or something? I suggested that instead of coming on here to bitch about how shit x y and z are that they should be singing their hearts out at the game. Something you're suggesting they are all doing now since it's all sunshine and roses.

Walker is desperate to score today.

I think janssen may miss out due to the 2 forced substitutions. I'd love to see him come on though.

Are you slow or something? I suggested that instead of coming on here to bitch about how shit x y and z are that they should be singing their hearts out at the game. Something you're suggesting they are all doing now since it's all sunshine and roses.
Yeah, very realistic that we should be all be at sold out WHL & be able to afford it & be able to travel there too.
I never suggested any of them were at the game.
So shall I say are you slow too?
Anyway, try to enjoy a great performance by us. Bye!

Back
Top Bottom