Spurs Vs. Stoke (Home) - Kick off Sunday 1:30 PM

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I don't give a damn about no Vincent Janssen. I care about tottenham not whether Poch has a heart and gives a nothing player (apparently a striker)10 or so minutes to finally score a goal from open play.

If he did have a heart, he wouldn't suggest those 10 mins should be against a team at a point where they're playing with 9 defenders

I don't give a damn about no Vincent Janssen. I care about tottenham not whether Poch has a heart and gives a nothing player (apparently a striker)10 or so minutes to finally score a goal from open play.
Harsh. Kane didn't need to stay on. He'd put his shift in & won the game for us in the first half. He took a knock he didn't need to take. Am not criticising Poch at all, but if there was a time to bring on a struggling signing, it was today, shortly into the second half.

Harsh. Kane didn't need to stay on. He'd put his shift in & won the game for us in the first half. He took a knock he didn't need to take. Am not criticising Poch at all, but if there was a time to bring on a struggling signing, it was today, shortly into the second half.
Don't waste your breath with intellectual amoebas

No Jayc1 Jayc1 no Don Giovanni Don Giovanni no Totti Totti none of them. None of the people who were moaning about the team selection either. It's very odd indeed.
(My apologies to the moaning cunts I missed)

Couldn't catch the game unfortunately, too busy.

The score line doesn't say anything. I said last night that Kane/Alli are our only scorers and that if they're not on fire you're going to get caught out. Luckily they were.

Easy to feel let down we havent Wiganed them in the 2nd half but it's so often the case.

That said, we had a wonderful bit of possession football just now. I know it's not everyones cup of tea but it gets me stiff.

At 55 you take it where you can find it
Teams tend not to do this any more.
They look at the bigger picture. See the game out & conserve energy.
Yeah, we do put together some good passing moves.

If anything happens to Kane which we all worry about, wouldnt it be nice to have a confident Vince in reserve. Ideal chance to build on his confidence here by giving him 45 mins. You can build him up as much as you can in training, but real confidence comes by playing and getting minutes under your belt and feeling part if the team. Just my opinion, but yes most important thing is 3 more pts COYS

NBC coverage is waxing romantic over Harry Kane.

"Remember he scored a hat-trick and then went in goal in the Europa League [laughter]"

Couldn't catch the game unfortunately, too busy.

The score line doesn't say anything. I said last night that Kane/Alli are our only scorers and that if they're not on fire you're going to get caught out. Luckily they were.

You really are a cretin of a cunt! Only a cunt such as you could put a negative on a great performance! Fuck off wanker! See you n xt time we don't win........

Poch is done with Janssen....and why on earth would janssen be ahead of Son (a player that actually scores and creates) if we were making a sub anyway?
Poch is a fair man so naturally he would replace Kane with Son who has proven himself. He's not gonna put on Janssen, a player that rarely if ever poses an attacking threat regardless of scoreline. This isnt a damn charity.

Back
Top Bottom