Liverpool away - 11th Feb - 1730hrs kick off

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Needed to do it in January. But once again let down by the boards lack of squad investment.

I wouldn't put it down to a lack of board investment, I think Poch is genuinely happy with the squad.

If you put our strongest 11 out in our strongest formation of 3-4-2-1 then Lamela, Son, Sissoko, Winks, Wimmer all don't get into the starting line up, which reads for a strong bench.

We just need the player or 2 who can change the game, who are consistent.

Our pressing is so weak. We are just going through the motions, just trying to look like we are doing something, but really they are never in danger of losing possession, they can play around us easily. When they press, they swarm around us in numbers with so much intensity and absolutely suffocate us.

I wouldn't put it down to a lack of board investment, I think Poch is genuinely happy with the squad.

If you put our strongest 11 out in our strongest formation of 3-4-2-1 then Lamela, Son, Sissoko, Winks, Wimmer all don't get into the starting line up, which reads for a strong bench.

We just need the player or 2 who can change the game, who are consistent.

That's why you have a squad as you will get injuries. Sissoko was not a good enough signing.

Back
Top Bottom