Liverpool away - 11th Feb - 1730hrs kick off

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Needs to create for himself more

Cant just do nothing for 90 minutes because everyone else is shit. Hog the ball, why is it ALWAYS Son at the crucial moment

I see what you're saying but I'd have Janssen and Winks on right now because I can't see us scoring

If we did they'd shite themselves

It's even worse when Hoddle can't wait to join him, WTF is wrong with him nowadays, he always seems so anti Spurs when he's on.

Great player. But he's no fan of ours.

It's annoying, because they roll him and Redkanpp out consistently but both of them praise us through gritted teeth.

Oh great. The teams that beat the dippers "worked out" how to do it, so Poch is tactically inept.
I wonder what everone would say if we played 2 banks of 5 and scraped a lucky goal or 2.

Poch the tactical genius doesn't spring to mind.

Right, I'm off to support Woolwich.

shaking_head_breaking_bad.gif

Great player. But he's no fan of ours.

It's annoying, because they roll him and Redkanpp out consistently but both of them praise us through gritted teeth.
Redknapp was a journeyman manager who lucked it into the biggest gig of his life with us and then showed how much it meant to him when he got a sniff of something he saw as having more prestige and wanted more (the England job, lol) by totally fucking us over. He's not a Spurs man and so it is frustrating that he's so often our representative on the panel when we play.

Back
Top Bottom