The Mighty Tottenham Hotspur vs Aston "not famous anymore" Villa

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I would advise saying a player is playing poorly. You might find yourself in the bin round here.

Therefore I will say Janssen has touched the ball a few times!

I know you really don't like Janssen but he actually has been one of the hardest working ones out there. I cringe every time Son gets the ball because I know he is either going to lose it or hold onto it too long and then dribble into nowhere.

You've had for him since day 1 - it's embarrassing and shameful. How can you call yourself a supporter?
You don't watch games Arcspace. You've clearly demonstrated that fact recently by continuously stating we did not play with a back 3 against Watford. Then saying today that it is bollocks that Janssen is giving the ball away.

The nerve of you calling a formation bollocks...then jumping on the bandwagon a week later claiming you always loved it. Watch a game then discuss.

Offensively Son is the only player making any moves , this is a very obvious b* team and I have little faith in Janseen doing anything noteworthy

I would advise saying a player is playing poorly. You might find yourself in the bin round here.

Therefore I will say Janssen has touched the ball a few times!
I'm guessing you were binned by either trying to make the same points for 20 pages in a row or by throwing around the word "faggot" at people.

More likely the latter.

Yes, we look boring offensively but we have a makeshift squad against a parked bus. I'd like to see Janssen step it up but he's not seen significant gametime in a while. Poch will adjust and we will look stoner second half.

Kyle Walker-Peters for Davies
Onomah for Janssen
N'Koudou for Alderweireld

Son
N'Koudou - Onomah - Sissoko
Winks - Dier
KWP - Wimmer - CCV - Trippier
Vorm​

Fair play to villa , in a cup match with all 11 behind the ball, we are lacking any invention

I can only see us scoring from a villa error in the second half

How is this Janssens fault?

Has anyone found him in space yet? This formation is not very good without Rose and Walker Im afraid. We are trying to find Davies way more than Tripper who has the far better cross.

Long cross field balls going out of play or being played to players in a crowded area.

Its experimental, but none the less dissapointing.

When someone puts Janssen in, instead of getting tackled or over hitting a pass to him, then we will be able to see what he can do. People calling him shit, be real.

Is this a game we should be 5-0 up in where he has squandered all the millions of chances we have created?

Not really

Back
Top Bottom