January 2017 Transfer Window Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

What's your problem with Onomah? That scottish McGinn looks like actual shit yet you hype him up like no other
But he doesn't, does he?
Onomah is timid and has so far failed to take any opportunity. The boy does not have what it takes. I hope I'm wrong.

So, I'm against the dregs of English youth 'talent' clogging up our squad, what's your problem?

He has been touted as one of Europes most exciting prospects for about 6yrs! I've never seen him play, so can't confirm personally. But he has been tracked by us and Chavs for years.
Better arrange for medical to be done in secret place then!

But he doesn't, does he?
Onomah is timid and has so far failed to take any opportunity. The boy does not have what it takes. I hope I'm wrong.

So, I'm against the dregs of English youth 'talent' clogging up our squad, what's your problem?
Onomah is the same age Kane was when everyone was writing him off. Like Kane he is an England regular in his age group. Too soon to be writing him off IMO. He could look a bit more cheerful though.

Onomah is the same age Kane was when everyone was writing him off. Like Kane he is an England regular in his age group. Too soon to be writing him off IMO. He could look a bit more cheerful though.
Whenever I've watched Onomah I've said that any cunt in favour of him being in the Spurs squad must want the worst for Tottenham. He is fucken pish

Onomah plus 5m for McGinn. Now that's would be a good deal. Hibs would probably ask for more though(?). Difficult to say: what do ye think superstaryid superstaryid ?

Mr Pine Mr Pine , could you please knock up some statistical comparison of Onomah and John McGinn of Hibs?
You know, one of those ready reckoner things they use in the tabloids. I think the above detractors are visual learners.

Back
Top Bottom