Watford v. Tottenham Hotspur

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Was in a strange girl's room all day and missed the match ;). Fucking fantastic. Was the performance as good as the scoreline? Are people still moaning about Kane for no reason?

Was in a strange girl's room all day and missed the match ;). Fucking fantastic. Was the performance as good as the scoreline?
You should be asking her...

tumblr_n16h4rFCdO1t1hq2zo1_250.gif

Was in a strange girl's room all day and missed the match ;). Fucking fantastic. Was the performance as good as the scoreline? Are people still moaning about Kane for no reason?

Strange Girl as in you didn't know her...?
or strange as in; JUST PLAIN STER-RRRANNNNGE?
the_strange_girl_by_myvictoriansecret.jpg
0.782242001325839795_taknaz_ir.jpg

I love the fact that we go under the radar , you know full well if Liverpool ,Man U , Citeh, Arse and especially the dippers it would have been a real statement of intent , back to their very very best (two very's key here) , a top top side, (see previous example) , teams will struggle to live with them in this form , when they get it right they're unplayable (usually in a Scottish accent). Sky in particular love the status quo even tho In reality Liverpool aren't part of that.

I personally love to see the likes of Souness and Henry with a face on when we've smashed it.
2013%2F11%2Fradar-top.jpg

I know I'm a fan of his, but I thought Eriksen was great today. Hardly ever more than 10 yards from the ball, always available for a pass - doing all the little things. I lost count of the times he was the man for the out ball. Great to watch.

Back
Top Bottom