Tottenham Hotspur v Hull City

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Good shout.

Lloris
Alderweireld - Dier - Vertonghen
Walker - Wanyama - Sissoko - Rose
Alli - Eriksen
Kane​

Lloris
Walker - Alderweireld - Vertonghen - Rose
- Wanyama -
Sissoko - Dier - Eriksen
Kane - Alli

For me, 3 at the back is too defensive, its long ball stuff. Really its 7/8 behind the ball with 2/3 attacking quickly from a long pass. The emphasis is to keep men behind the ball and break quickly and too the point. Hull will go all defensive on us so bombarded then with decent football, individual brilliance and lots of efforts on goal. wear them down and get stuck in if they decide to get physical.

In a way, I'm looking forward to seeing Sissoko tonight. Poch went public with his criticism of him, which isn't Poch at all. Since then Sissoko has put 2 alright shifts in.. he knows he has to put it in tonight as he's been trusted with a start.

Dier and Wanyama will control the midfield. Disappointed Son isn't starting, but hopefully Dele and Eriksen can put a shift in. Hope to see GKN and Winks from the bench.

I'm a bit worried about getting round Huddlestone and then having to deal with about 9 other guys behind the ball.

Back
Top Bottom