Tottenham Hotspur v Hull City

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

That's alright love... (BLATANT SHOWBIZ ANECDOTE ALERT) I've done a Matinee show to 5,000 screaming kids at Wembley Arena at 10.30am on New Years' Day in my dim and distant past... try clearing your head before that little number!!

THE PAAAAAAAAIN!!!!! :avbfacepalm::mong:
Pah - my record was estimated at 200,000 by the Police (boys in blue sort)

Seriously though if we don't get the win then we are straight garbage and don't deserve anything but mid table mediocrity. Lads, its Hull.

It is games like these that we SHOULD be winning if we are serious about top four, most definitely.

Hopefully we will just overpower them to death tonight. I want goals, goals, goals... and a minor love in with Michael Dawson. Fucking love the bloke.

Only reason I could see two defensive midfielders is if Rose and Walker are going to be camping in Hulls half and they're just there to mop up anything down the wings.

Would love to see Alli a bit deeper with Sissoko and Eriksen centrally behind Kane with Rose/Walker outside of them

Could we see Dier pushing forward?

I was going to say why would it be Dier thats pushed forward considering he's an all round better footballer and better defensive midfielder than Wanyama - but then I remember Wanyamas miss.

Such an uninspiring formation. A midfield consist of a CB, a ballwinner that offers fuck all going forward, a 30m con-artist and out of form 20 year old that gets caught in possession more times than a lower lever drug dealer.

Huge responsibilities on Eriksen shoulders, you gotta feel for him.

Can't find one stream for this. Are there any at all out there? Got a good one for the Utd game so I'm tempted to wait and watch us on fullmatchesandshows....that is if it's being filmed at all?

Back
Top Bottom