***THE MIGHTY TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR V BRAIN LEVERKUSEN ****

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Well.

It can't get any worse can it?

Hopefully a wake up call going into the North London Derby because 7 games without a win is unacceptable.

Not sure.

He certainly looked like he gave a fuck. Wish I could say the same about all our players today

Really i just saw him looking a bit moody and showing no other sign of emotion. if he was one of his players he'd be training with the under 11's tomorrow

I think next training session Poch will have to go back to the basics of how to receive a pass. Such a disappointing display. This is the CL not FA cup. Have some fucking heart

It can't get any worse can it?

Realistically we could lose 3-0 to Woolwich, and find ourselves 6th going into the international break.

Come back and lose to West Ham and we could be 9th, before we play Monaco.

Lose/draw at Monaco and we're out of the CL.

Then we play Chelsea, a game we find impossible to win.

It can get far, far worse. This could easily turn into a full slump/season over.

Just watched it again and definite penalty for Alli

How anyone can say that was a dive is beyond me and that twat of a ref less than 5 mars away

Realistically we could lose 3-0 to Woolwich, and find ourselves 6th going into the international break.

Come back and lose to West Ham and we could be 9th, before we play Monaco.

Lose/draw at Monaco and we're out of the CL.

Then we play Chelsea, a game we find impossible to win.

It can get far, far worse. This could easily turn into a full slump/season over.

I refuse to believe it'll end up being that bad.

I am so LOL about the abuse Sissoko gets.

Fans favourites like Walker, Dier, Eriksen and Dele were utter, utter shit today too. They were the ones wanking about Wembley.

Dele's starting to annoy me, actually. Feel like he's turning into the kind of player we'd rip into if he played for another team.

Let's face it, the decision to hire Wembley for CL games was doomed from the start. The money men should have been slapped down on this one, it's an atmosphere free vacuum surrounding a giant, energy sapping pitch.
It's difficult to get an atmosphere going when the team is serving up the dire, uninspiring, turgid fucking shit we've just been watching though

Christ you're all about doom and gloom tonight aren't you?

End-of-the-world-007-300x180.jpg

Back
Top Bottom