Super Spurs versus Carbon City

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Whatever the result today... this weekend was ALWAYS gonna be about Wenger 20th Anniversary... (I'm surprised it wasn't declared a National Holiday!)
Had Man City beaten us... the coverage would've been unbearable...
As it is, we just have to cope with Man Skity having to bear the fact their little darlings ARE beatable after all!!

Annoying as it is, you shouldn't care too much about what everyone else thinks. If we can beat city soundly like we did today and STILL fly under the radar that's fine for me!

Very impressive from us today, we were pressing them from the start all the way down to the 94th minute. Guardiola will have a hard time playing Barca style with that defence. The full-backs are too slow imo, Stones has the potential but overplays it a lot, Otamendi... meh, and for a GK that was bought to implement Barca style, Bravo doesn't look all that confident on the ball when being pressed and takes too many risks.

That was incredible from the very first minute, to the very last we was excellent. Every player deserves praise from an excellent performance by all. The pen would have put the cherry on top of a sweet victory but my god that was amazing.

I can't stop smiling...

COYS

Well, it's questionable logic then, because when it comes down to penalties he actually has a mediocre record.
He is our free kick taker. That means he's our most accurate kicker of the ball from 18-30 yards.

Apply that logic to 12 yards.

If that's questionable logic, so be it. Makes sense to me though and seems as good a reason as any to be a back up to Kane.

Wanyama was incredible. Easily the MoM. Way ahead of Dier for me. I really like Sissoko. He is exactly the player we needed. Strong and direct.
We made them look crap. Their defending is pretty shocking actually. It was embarrassing at times. I don't how they have been unbeaten previously. I know they are missing De Bruyne but they look mediocre.

Back
Top Bottom