Middlesbrough away - 24/9

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

After the way we played first half I really didn't expect to be stressing the last 5 minutes. Second half was dire, too many long balls forward with no-one closing in to win the second ball, instead we kept allowing 'boro to win it and came straight back at us!

Ah well, 3 point is 3 points. COYS!!

Breaking News! Stoke-WBA more important than Spurs going second in the league!
0ysbdCL.png

They threatened a bit but not really, very strange 2nd half from us Dele in the centre of the park isn't doing any favours. Referee get it together mate you've fucked up at least 80% of all the calls you made (or didn't). On to the Champions League

Poch trolling us, we are supposed to be average first half better second half

He only went and switched it around!!

3 points, shame we conceded but as usual we only do off set pieces

Kane Rose and Dembele out, we'd have drawn last season - much stronger squad now

Good win but should have been much easier or less complicated.

Should have bought a 3rd striker but super start to the season.

Pochettino has worked some serious magic after the end of the last campaign.

You may want to get over to the cunt poll thread, Mick.
Audrey trying to engage you in another cunt off while we were all busy watching Spurs....
let me guess - more lies, calling me more infantile names and generally being an arse?
Its just sad. I come here for a laugh and to yak about spurs and I get this shit - from a clearly disturbed failure of the care in the community programme

We certainly made that look harder than it should have been. Should have won at a canter. Did not like the back pass from a free kick that ended up with Lloris having to punt it upfield thus giving away procession. We were signalling to them we were worried. Well I was but the players should not show it. 3 points.

Great win, even if we made hard work of it in the end.

Our best start for 55 years, second in the league and sky still prefer to talk about man utd and the bin dippers beating a car crash team.

Back
Top Bottom