Final home game of the season vs Southampton. 08 May, 1330KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

You're ADORABLE...

and KINDA showing your (lack of) age with the Zoloft reference...
I'm proud (and old) enough to say I haven't a FUCKING CLUE what you're on about Kiddo.... but you knock yourself out with the insults...

No doubt Daddy will be knocking on your bedroom door in a bit for his 'Special Goodnight Kiss'... good luck with your life... and your counciling come your 21st Birthday... it's gonna be a LONG ROAD back to sanity for you my friend!!
Let me understand this.
When you encounter someone on the Internet you believe to be young, you like to talk about paedophilia with them?

That's some pretty fucked up shit.

You're welcome.

You do KNOW none of this really matters once we turn off our mobile phones/computers??

N'night

No hard feelings... i've enjoyed the jousting and being allowed to hey today off my chest.
For which I am eternally grateful

Up the Spurs (I assume that's who you support??)
The pleasure was all mine.

Tuck that phone away wee man, you've some drunken wife beating to get on with. Or, if you're all lonely, I'm sure ArcspacE ArcspacE will pop round and let you lick his pot

Let me understand this.
When you encounter someone on the Internet you believe to be young, you like to talk about paedophilia with them?

That's some pretty fucked up shit.
You started it.... (blows childish raspberry)

Honestly SausageVince SausageVince I'm too old to care... fucked up shit or not.

I'm pissed off with the result... thass all... and the reaction of SOME of our fans didn't help...

You just happened to get in the way of my ire!

No offence meant, I hope no offence caused...
God Bless ya(if you belive in him) and Good for you if you don't!

1882 xxx

*comes on here to read views on the game as I'm on holiday and missed it*

*realises it's a bunch of grown men arguing over the Internet*

*closes app*

Can we all just agree next season to quit with the childishness or just sin bin anyone who remotely acts like a stupid cunt? Might be pretty quiet though...

The pleasure was all mine.

Tuck that phone away wee man, you've some drunken wife beating to get on with. Or, if you're all lonely, I'm sure ArcspacE ArcspacE will pop round and let you lick his pot

Actually. .. that's quite funny!
Drunken wife beating indeed...
She stopped breathing MONTHS ago... just as long as the Police don't find where she is!

You know fuck all... but it's been an online pleasure jousting with ya wee man!

You're a jealous old cunt.
Never been near a tank, mate.
I'm one of the Hollywood cunt that earns the dough. The boat's reason for being there
Anyway, don't forget yer ear plugs on yer way down below

Literally couldn't stop laughing at this. The lady doth protest too much, methinks. Realising you're not this guy takes away some of the pain from today. Always look on the bright side.

Just out of interest... was ANYONE on here in the Park Lane lower (block 35) today???
IN which case, tell me I wasn't dreaming.... there were some proper newbie plastic expectational cunts in there that SOMEHOW got a ticket!

Just out of interest... was ANYONE on here in the Park Lane lower (block 35) today???
IN which case, tell me I wasn't dreaming.... there were some proper newbie plastic expectational cunts in there that SOMEHOW got a ticket!
I'd be furious too in your position. For once I failed to get a ticket to a home match that I was around for. Do yourself a favour and leave the board for an hour. Go for a run or a session in the gym before you chin someone

But I have won a BAFTA.

I appreciate it means nothing to you. Tbh it's not help me a jot. But it's true you fat throated monster.

I am one of the best in the whole world at what I do. I can live with that.
I'll see your BAFTA and raise you an Oscar nomination and NTA award!!

Really fed up with this oh we'd have taken 3rd place at the start of the season" bollocks. Yes we would take it at the start. But it isn't the start is it. 1-0 against wba 2-0 against Chelsea or 1-0 up today, these games should have been won. Even one of them! All that hard work to emerge as challengers and to only be behind to a freak of a miracle that is Leicester is all under danger of being pissed away unless city do us a favour.

We lost focus and discipline and felt sorry for ourselves since WBA equaliser! Challenging for the title and then finishing 3rd is not what anyone would "take". At the start yes from 2nd place going into the last few games FUCKING HELL NO!!!!! We earned 2nd place and deserved to take the title to the last game or two at least. We couldn't do it but I fucking want 2nd. Please city

I know I'll get a slagging for this but regardless of the result, I had a great day. Enjoyed the atmosphere and it was nice to stay behind for the send off.

I'm a bit hoarse!

Hope city can help us as we've run out of steam a bit but I fully believe we deserve second over the season

Really fed up with this oh we'd have taken 3rd place at the start of the season" bollocks. Yes we would take it at the start. But it isn't the start is it. 1-0 against wba 2-0 against Chelsea or 1-0 up today, these games should have been won. Even one of them! All that hard work to emerge as challengers and to only be behind to a freak of a miracle that is Leicester is all under danger of being pissed away unless city do us a favour.

We lost focus and discipline and felt sorry for ourselves since WBA equaliser! Challenging for the title and then finishing 3rd is not what anyone would "take". At the start yes from 2nd place going into the last few games FUCKING HELL NO!!!!! We earned 2nd place and deserved to take the title to the last game or two at least. We couldn't do it but I fucking want 2nd. Please city
Did you not post this exact post about an hour ago? I even agreed with it.
I don't agree with cunts spamming the thread though.
You're a low dog

Back
Top Bottom