Final home game of the season vs Southampton. 08 May, 1330KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Watched this on a delay, so just finished. We were shite. Really need to push it next weekend. Serious self harm coming if we finish below smug cunts FC.

I'll see your BAFTA and raise you an Oscar nomination and NTA award!!

I mean that's ok if you like being rewarded for make believe. I prefer to make giant leaps for mankind. Hence my Nobel prize for physics takes centre stage above the fireplace. I prefer to change the world .

Watched this on a delay, so just finished. We were shite. Really need to push it next weekend. Serious self harm coming if we finish below smug cunts FC.
Tell

Fuck this shit. Fuck it hard and long. I hate everything and everyone.

Seriously. Don't give me anything funny. I am

I can't even be asred

Bell and Hare was best bit of day

On train to Thanet now to see parents, my day has only just started getting bad!

Come on De Bruyne, my bet of him scoring a hat trick has more legs than my one of Clinton getting one that's for sure

A lot of moaning in ground today, but had some legs as the performance was terrible, Lamela the only one trying to go forwards

Still, come on second place!!

I know I'll get a slagging for this but regardless of the result, I had a great day. Enjoyed the atmosphere and it was nice to stay behind for the send off.

I'm a bit hoarse!

Hope city can help us as we've run out of steam a bit but I fully believe we deserve second over the season

Regardless of what happens at City today, I hope the players end the season on a positive note next week. Newcastle smashed and grabbed at the Lane this season, and I want to either relegate them or at least turn them over at their ground.

But I have won a BAFTA.

I appreciate it means nothing to you. Tbh it's not help me a jot. But it's true you fat throated monster.

I am one of the best in the whole world at what I do. I can live with that.
Why do you feel you're big for insulting someone's appearance (outdated by more than three years)? Genuine question.

I have no doubt you won a BAFTA. But I suspect it was a technical one and you were part of a team. Am I wrong? If I am then post a pic of the mainstream award with your name on it.

You're a nasty, insecure little man and you know it. That's why you even manage to repell more people than me.

So you reposted it because you felt it didn't get the attention it deserved? Is that your best work? Have you been deliberating over that inadequate shit for the last hour?

That's what a forum is for you idiot, for people to share their views, not read your bullshit. Pathetic loser. Please do one

Last edited:
Why do you feel you're big for insulting someone's appearance (outdated by more than three years)? Genuine question.

I have no doubt you won a BAFTA. But I suspect it was a technical one and you were part of a team. Am I wrong? If I am then post a pic of the mainstream award with your name on it.

You're a nasty, insecure little man and you know it. That's why you even manage to repell more people than me.

I wouldn't have thought you were a fat throated little cunt until you said you weren't (for three years now btw).

But aye, the other cunt, he's insecure.

Tie next week clinches 2nd.

The way we played last 3 games I am not confident of getting anything. Proud of the team even after the West Bromwich game but losing our heads and playing so bad today I'm disappointed with them. Let ourselves down in all the hard work put in all season. Should not finish the season like this. Thought we would be more determined to put things right but still feeling sorry for ourselves.

Last edited:
Why do we always expect other teams to do us a favour ?
Don't lose at Toon next week, and finish second, might make up for the Toon / Scum Result a few years ago COYS

Exactly. Feeling sorry for ourselves. Where was the fucking pride. Finishing above the scum should mean an awful fucking lot. Not confident about next week.

Back
Top Bottom