Final home game of the season vs Southampton. 08 May, 1330KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

What a greetin faced wee cunt you are. You're boring the tits off every cunt with your shite. Fuck off
No he's not, he has been to the game and got fucked off with sections of our support that sit back, don't back the team and expect the team to deliver. The Paxton have been like this for years and it's embarrassing at times, if this malaise is now spreading to the park lane then the new ground can not come quick enough

We will be better with inner-competitiveness in our squad. It shouldn't be so easy to name our best eleven. Unless you are Barcelona where you have the best three players in the world. Fergie's teams were great because he had a wealth of options. Not everyone was a super-star but they performed, pushed others on and gave him selection headaches. That is our next step.

You're job is obviously flushing out the bilges!

Technical stuff for a "Weegie"!
You're a jealous old cunt.
Never been near a tank, mate.
I'm one of the Hollywood cunt that earns the dough. The boat's reason for being there
Anyway, don't forget yer ear plugs on yer way down below

What a greetin faced wee cunt you are. You're boring the tits off every cunt with your shite. Fuck off
SERIOUSLY???
In which case... as you were... no grudges.

I'm done with having to APOLOGISE to fellow Spurs fans for DARING to support our team
.. rather than fucking off home when the going goto a little unsteady...

I'm giving you the benifit of the doubt and assume you're taking the piss...
But unless you were there today, PLEASE don't lecture me on whether I'm allowed to feel a wee bit let down by my 'fellow Spurs fan'...

Unless I really AM the cunt in all this, in which case I'll retire gracefully and won't bother any of you again.

Enjoy the CL and the new ground... I'll be in there somewhere, but I PROMISE not to offend ANY of you with my singing or support...

Fucks sake.

You lot and the navigators: glorified taxi drivers

You're a jealous old cunt.
Never been near a tank, mate.
I'm one of the Hollywood cunt that earns the dough. The boat's reason for being there
Anyway, don't forget yer ear plugs on yer way down below

Ohhhhh. .. just seen these and realised (albeit a minute too late) that you're one of those wind up troll cunts who own the internet.

Sorry... my bad.
Enjoy next season... with whatever team you choose to support in August!

Greetin' Wee faced Cunt indeed...

Feck owwff wit ye shite will ye?

Having met him I can tell you he doesn't bore the tits off me.

You, on the other hand, seems to have divided people at the very least...

Now can we talk about the football instead of just attacking people?
'Having met him'; fuck sake wee baws, it's the fucken internet. Get over yerself.

1882 is the one ripping into supporters instead of talking about the football. He can fuck right off.

SERIOUSLY???

I'm done with having to APOLOGISE to fellow Spurs fans for DARING to support our team

But unless you were there today, PLEASE don't lecture me on whether I'm allowed to feel a wee bit let down by my 'fellow Spurs fan'...

Unless I really AM the cunt in all this, in which case I'll retire gracefully and won't bother any of you again.

Enjoy the CL and the new ground... I'll be in there somewhere, but I PROMISE not to offend ANY of you with my singing or support...

Fucks sake.
Don't bite to that Gooner troll - just vote for him to be binned

SERIOUSLY???

Fucks sake.

Ignore the cunt mate, the nearest he has come to Spurs is buying Tottenham Court Road on Monopoly

'Having met him'; fuck sake wee baws, it's the fucken internet. Get over yerself.

1882 is the one ripping into supporters instead of talking about the football. He can fuck right off.
Yeah, and just who the fuck you to rubbish his opinion? Another useless interneter who's all talk behind an anonymous account.

Sad.

SERIOUSLY???

Fucks sake.
You're totes emosh wee man. You're making less sense with every post.

Lay off the booze, get back on the Zoloft, Monday morning is just around the corner

Keep it coming cunt... the FOOTBALL was what it was... I've seen us lose more times than you've been blown by your 'questionable Uncle'
...the Spurs fans I refer to today were a minority, yes... but needless to say disappointed me because they seemed to NOT have the same 'desire' as many others in the ground to see us win...
And preferred to have a go at those willing to support... but fuck off early when we were losing.

THOSE fans!

...oh, and YOU can fuck right off!!
Ner-ner-

Keep it coming cunt... the FOOTBALL was what it was... I've seen us lose more times than you've been blown by your 'questionable Uncle'
...the Spurs fans I refer to today were a minority, yes... but needless to say disappointed me because they seemed to NOT have the same 'desire' as many others in the ground to see us win...
And preferred to have a go at those willing to support... but fuck off early when we were losing.

THOSE fans!

...oh, and YOU can fuck right off!!
Ner-ner-
You are the ULTIMATE BONA FIDE supporter. We all bow to you. You sit in the stands while we are grateful for your judgement of us. We do not know if we are REAL supporters until you say so.
Thank you, we love you

You're totes emosh wee man. You're making less sense with every post.

Lay off the booze, get back on the Zoloft, Monday morning is just around the corner
You're ADORABLE...

and KINDA showing your (lack of) age with the Zoloft reference...
I'm proud (and old) enough to say I haven't a FUCKING CLUE what you're on about Kiddo.... but you knock yourself out with the insults...

No doubt Daddy will be knocking on your bedroom door in a bit for his 'Special Goodnight Kiss'... good luck with your life... and your counciling come your 21st Birthday... it's gonna be a LONG ROAD back to sanity for you my friend!!

You are the ULTIMATE BONA FIDE supporter. We all bow to you. You sit in the stands while we are grateful for your judgement of us. We do not know if we are REAL supporters until you say so.
Thank you, we love you
You're welcome.

You do KNOW none of this really matters once we turn off our mobile phones/computers??

N'night

No hard feelings... i've enjoyed the jousting and being allowed to hey today off my chest.
For which I am eternally grateful

Up the Spurs (I assume that's who you support??)

Just wondering if the heat was a contributing factor today, especially with our high intensity pressing play leaving our players drained at the end.

Given that our results were also pretty mediocre in August and early September this season, this might just be
plausible.

I think it's just down to our 12-14 squad players not being as good as first 11.

At least the manager / board should be under no illusions that we are the finished article, improving should be easy imo.

Back
Top Bottom