Your Expected Lineup Come September

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Too many people are displaying a whole lot of misplaced faith when it comes to Lewis Holtby, he just isn't good enough, as much as I like him.

mc-hammer-running-man-1373309935.gif

I've been thinking about something. What about playing lennon as almost a second striker or behind the striker. I've seen him score goals when he uses his pace and gets behind the defence and i think with the likes of ade/bobby, lamela and eriksen around he could get decent service. Obviously its just an idea and i dont really consider it to happen but i thought i might throw it out there

I've been thinking about something. What about playing lennon as almost a second striker or behind the striker. I've seen him score goals when he uses his pace and gets behind the defence and i think with the likes of ade/bobby, lamela and eriksen around he could get decent service. Obviously its just an idea and i dont really consider it to happen but i thought i might throw it out there
Jol played him at the top of a midfield away at Chelsea in the FA cup - 2007 I think, early kick off on a Sunday. He played alright in the role from what I remember, not quite a fixed number 10 but had more of a free role behind the strikers. We were proper spursy and went 2 or 3 goals up and they got a late equaliser.

As you say with Adebayor/Lamela/Eriksen even Holtby there's better players for that position now than Lennon. His pace the way we play now is better suited to the wing, or as it looks like we might do under Pochettino have a sort of fluid front 3 that can swap positions etc.

It's true. I need to get a J Rod one quick. Doing it right now in fact.

See what happens if you throw Danny Rose up there on deadline day, you never know

What a miserable prick he was when I saw him outside Wrigley, could have chinned him to wake the knob up

And done. We are spared.

See what happens if you throw Danny Rose up there on deadline day, you never know

What a miserable prick he was when I saw him outside Wrigley, could have chinned him to wake the knob up

Hate to hear this man. He needs to sack up or bounce.

And done. We are spared.

Hate to hear this man. He needs to sack up or bounce.

Its horrible, Sis and I met Dawson he chatted to us like human beings then you see Rose walk with a shitty baseball cap on and didnt even bother acknowledging him, pointless

Its horrible, Sis and I met Dawson he chatted to us like human beings then you see Rose walk with a shitty baseball cap on and didnt even bother acknowledging him, pointless

I haven't had the "pleasure" to meet Rose, but his actions on the field would suggest he's an angry entitled little prick.

Honest question but what do you want him to do?

Not sure why anyone older than 12 needs to chat with a footballer in his spare time.

Not sure why anyone older than 12 needs to chat with a footballer in his spare time.

No I mean the full story is Dawson is my sisters fav player she wanted to meet him, we didnt talk to others, its just he looks like a loser, like if you are gunning for champions league, trophies etc and you look round the dressing room and see him, you know you are already handicapped, its such a shame as he has the ability, his attitude stinks, everyone sees it

I backed him to do really well when he came back from Sunderland and even thought for that brief moment at start of last season he looked good with Chadli, I was there when he scored against Woolwich those years ago, I feel for him a little as he is not a full back

I know you see comraderie in being a miserable git with Rose, but most normal people enjoy at least an exchange of pleasantries from the players of the team they support. Being ignored altogether is extremely rude. You never stop communicating with other humans, even if you think you aren't by trying to ignore them. They receive a message nonetheless.

Oh and I read that last bit in the Sun.

whatever the fuck that is

You know the other person I suspect is a generally shitty person? Naughton. Every video I've seen of the guy I want to smack him and tell him to learn humility.

Back
Top Bottom