Worst Spurs players ever

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Damn, you beat me to it.

I think the worst thing about it was he was on loan from Sheff Wed as a replacement for long term injured Teddy Sheringham.

Yes that's right he was seen as a fucking replacement for Teddy Sheringham.

Jesus wept.

I forgot about that a replacement for Sheringham, that even worse.....

Aaaahhhhhhh

image143.jpg
image143.jpg
Has no one cited Goran Bunjevčević.God he was useless. Every free kick he shape up to take it then run over the ball. Here's a photo of him in case you forgotten the cunt.
jul-2001-goran-bunjevcevic-of-tottenham-hotspur-during-the-preseason-picture-id931409

image143.jpg
http://www.ozwhitelufc.net.au/23-08-2003 Tottenham Hotspur v LUFC_files/image143.jpg

Last edited:
Remember Jose Dominquez being on fire for the first 5 minutes of his Spurs career. Then his step over move got figured out and he was dog shit from then on. Used to cringe so hard when he coming on as a sub.

I remember the game he played up front with Klinsman (during his 2nd stint with us?) and the German maestro spent the entire game glaring at him. the little cunt didn't pass to him once, despite the fact he kept finding space behind the opposition defence. Tragic. I hate greedy ball carriers. :townhmm:

Mine are Gordon Smith and Jason Dozzell.
I actually felt sorry for Smith.We would have a striker down injured and the whole of the shelf would be shouting "number 4" when they saw a sub warming up.As for Dozzell, the laziest git i have ever had the misfortune to see wear our shirt.

166.gif

Lol. Impossible to take you seriously with that kind of hyperbole.

You don't finish 4th, then reach the QF of the Champions League the next season with the "Worst player we've ever had" in the sticks.

Give your head a wobble
We had a great team at that time. He was the fly in the ointment. How many games did he single handedly (pardon the pun) give away? He was calamitous, don't rewrite history.

We had a great team at that time. He was the fly in the ointment. How many games did he single handedly (pardon the pun) give away? He was calamitous, don't rewrite history.

Less than Kaboul. Probably as much as Lloris, if you're ignoring the "how many did he single-handedly keep us in". Man City, for example?

It's unfortunate that the backing track is Acceptable in the 80s. I can't think of any decade that Gomes in goal would be acceptable.

NEVER FORGET HOW SHIT HE WAS.

America forgot how mental George W was, and now they have Trump.

If we forget how shit Gomes was, who will be after Lloris?!

NEVER FORGET.

NEVER EVER.

Less than Kaboul. Probably as much as Lloris, if you're ignoring the "how many did he single-handedly keep us in". Man City, for example?
You're on fucken drugs mate. Lloris errors are as rare as rocking horse shit. He's arguably the best goalie in the world and you want to compare him to Gomes. This is fucken madness.

Imagine Lloris is the side Gomes was in.

You're on fucken drugs mate. Lloris errors are as rare as rocking horse shit. He's arguably the best goalie in the world and you want to compare him to Gomes. This is fucken madness.

Imagine Lloris is the side Gomes was in.

Imagine Gomes with a decent defence?

You've either got selective memory, or you haven't watched many games if you don't think Lloris isn't prone to errors. He does something daft in most games.

Gomes played 130 games for us, and I'm willing to bet that for every clanger he's made, I can cite you a Lloris one. The only difference being that Gomes made up for many of them by being able to save a penalty.

And to blow your Straw Man apart before you build it, this isn't a comparison of "Gomes vs Lloris", it's called "measuring on the same scale".

Back
Top Bottom