Worst Spurs players ever

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Ramon fucking Vega - destroyed my youth
Gilberto - how wass he even a footballer he was absolute garbage
Nethercott - liability always
Atouba - dogshite
Neale Fenn - he was gash, he and Rasiak could play for a year and score nothing
Rocha - heart attack at the back

Is it harsh to utter the words "Les" and "Ferdinand" in this thread?

Can't stand him, even more so because he came across as a bigger snake than Tim when he coached here.

Chiriches has to be in there.

He was, frankly, laughable.

It's funny though because he was the signing I was most excited about when we spent the Bale money. What was I thinking?

League Cup winner again, can't fault him. Seemed like a good bloke, very intelligent.

Seemed to recall he made a last gasp saving tackle for that final.

He was intelligent, he had a business degree.

I tend to try to put that cup win in the recesses of my memory, since the Goonersaurus was managing us, and Judas lifted the cup. Anyway I don't recall that team covering themselves in too much glory that day.

Apart from that my main memories of Vega are him tearing up the pitch to try and score, losing possession and leaving us hopelessly vulnerable to counter attacks

He was intelligent, he had a business degree.

I tend to try to put that cup win in the recesses of my memory, since the Goonersaurus was managing us, and Judas lifted the cup. Anyway I don't recall that team covering themselves in too much glory that day.

Apart from that my main memories of Vega are him tearing up the pitch to try and score, losing possession and leaving us hopelessly vulnerable to counter attacks

Was a good game though.

For the yoofs who are too young to remember, you get to giggle at how everyone in the 90's wore clothes three sizes too big for them:

Chiriches has to be in there.

He was, frankly, laughable.

It's funny though because he was the signing I was most excited about when we spent the Bale money. What was I thinking?

He was amazing against united one game and did some skills which few defenders can do. Then he got injured and came back as if a new player, a West Ham player, it was odd, lot of rumours about a drinking problem.

He had the ability of Verts but the mentality of David Bentley.

Is it harsh to utter the words "Les" and "Ferdinand" in this thread?

Can't stand him, even more so because he came across as a bigger snake than Tim when he coached here.
I would have him on a list of "Most Disappointing".
When you think what he did for QPR and Newcastle, and compare it to when he was with us, he was a massive under-achiever.

I would have him on a list of "Most Disappointing".
When you think what he did for QPR and Newcastle, and compare it to when he was with us, he was a massive under-achiever.

Considering he cost the same as Ginola, he was underwhelming.

Not sure why we paid so much for such an old player,

Back
Top Bottom