Woolwich (H) - The Gallas Derby

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

0JsfJDG.jpg

People claim twitter is a trivial fad for silly people but these posts demonstrate its power in persuading mass political upheavals and other shit

What a day. What a result. The way we saw out that game was so un-spurs like. Running down the clock, niggly fouls in their half (nice rugby tackle Scotty.)
You can see the mentality AVB and his staff have instilled now. That was such a huge result and you could see it in the players' faces at full time. I think I nearly came when Dawson matched over to the PL pounding his bare chest.

And how glorious was it to see those cunts resorting to long balls up to mertersacker with over 10 mins to go?

I love spurs. I love you all.

What a day. What a result. The way we saw out that game was so un-spurs like. Running down the clock, niggly fouls in their half (nice rugby tackle Scotty.)
You can see the mentality AVB and his staff have instilled now. That was such a huge result and you could see it in the players' faces at full time. I think I nearly came when Dawson matched over to the PL pounding his bare chest.

And how glorious was it to see those cunts resorting to long balls up to mertersacker with over 10 mins to go?

I love spurs. I love you all.

hmmmm.......................

Back
Top Bottom