Woolwich (H) - The Gallas Derby

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I fucking love life right now. :dawson:

6ebd2d6d665738b9f12932f5e6d36616.png

You only bet £5 fucking quid!!!! I'd be kicking myself.

I thought Siggy was great. Certainly as good as anyone on the pitch. I was impressed with everything except that chance he messed up.

Is Sigurdsson really capable of persuading anyone that he is capable of playing at this level?

The major benefit of Dempsey being unavailable for selection is that the (advanced) centre midfield is no longer congested by the hamfisted (footed?) cunt and it allows talented footballers to capitalise from the space to actually do something better than knock some half hearted long range wanky shot at a pretty much untroubled keeper
Tommy, why don't you just
This comment was removed because the moderators found it broke the house rules.

I thought Siggy was pretty good today tbh. There was the moment he could have tapped it with his left and shot with his right, and instead his first touch was poor and he had to try to roll it along the box, no chance of beating the defender... But apart from that I was happy with how he did today and also thought he looked good at the spammers.

As for belatedly coming round to AVB, Tommy, that makes me laugh. As soon as anybody dared say anything positive about AVB, you wrote them off as a mindless sheep, a hopeless fanboy who made AVB out to be a "messiah". They did none of that, of course - just felt the manager had a lot to offer, and didn't say he was shit because of a couple of home draws against WBA and Norwich. I get the impression you'd do it all again, for any other manager who came in and drew the same games.

Back
Top Bottom