Woolwich (H) - The Gallas Derby

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

that goes without saying

And of course he is their favorite player, being a classless shit.

We figured this out over at NY Spurs a few months back. Woolwich fans are Woolwich fans because they're unoriginal cunts. They're like the people who manage to bring up what college they went to in the first five minutes of a conversation and then expect you sit there and be impressed. They're like those asshats who are born on second base thinking they scored a double. As if merely by being an Woolwich fan their good taste is affirmed. Like wine snobs but far, far worse. And Wilshire is their hero.

Then we look at them, and realize how many of them think the exact same bullshit, and realize that they are essentially sheep who look around at all the other sheep in their barn thinking that saying "bahhhhhhh" over and over again (roughly analogous to their terrible songs) at the same time makes them something to be reckoned with. This is wrong. And their willful ignorance offends me.

Which is all to say I despise them. More than Chelski and more than Spam. But the weird bit about it is that I hate the club because I despise their fans (I imagine this is quite different from you gents in the UK). American Woolwich fans are simply the worst collection of football fans I've ever had the misfortune of encountering on a far too regular basis.

COYS

*Also, my girlfriend broke up with me last weekend, so these rants are also tinged with sorrow and anger of a more personal nature and I am most certainly projecting my general saltiness at Arsewank. Taking it too seriously? Nah.

And of course he is their favorite player, being a classless shit.

We figured this out over at NY Spurs a few months back. Woolwich fans are Woolwich fans because they're unoriginal cunts. They're like the people who manage to bring up what college they went to in the first five minutes of a conversation and then expect you sit there and be impressed. They're like those asshats who are born on second base thinking they scored a double. As if merely by being an Woolwich fan their good taste is affirmed. Like wine snobs but far, far worse. And Wilshire is their hero.

Then we look at them, and realize how many of them think the exact same bullshit, and realize that they are essentially sheep who look around at all the other sheep in their barn thinking that saying "bahhhhhhh" over and over again (roughly analogous to their terrible songs) at the same time makes them something to be reckoned with. This is wrong. And their willful ignorance offends me.

Which is all to say I despise them. More than Chelski and more than Spam. But the weird bit about it is that I hate the club because I despise their fans (I imagine this is quite different from you gents in the UK). American Woolwich fans are simply the worst collection of football fans I've ever had the misfortune of encountering on a far too regular basis.

COYS

*Also, my girlfriend broke up with me last weekend, so these rants are also tinged with sorrow and anger of a more personal nature and I am most certainly projecting my general saltiness at Arsewank. Taking it too seriously? Nah.
Didn't realise there was this much reasoning behind peoples hatred towards them. My trail of thought goes... Woolwich fans = cunt. No 2 ways about it. Fair play though and sorry about your bird. She's probably a gooner anyway.

a certain reddish orange...:gallashmm:
If your fantasy of Ashburton Grove's turning into a giant, empty crater comes true, I can imagine Woolwich will be forced to bring their teeny (paying) fan-base to Barnet to play out the rest of their home matches. Then, just as they added blue to their crest in thanks for being allowed to call White Hart Lane home for a short while, they'll now be forced to add orange to the crest, too. It'll be a absolutely garish patchwork mess. Exactly what you'd expect from a club best described as "permanently homeless".

Just in case anyone hasn't seen Clive's opinion of woolwich fans, it's always worth reading...

Peter Cook said:
Derek supports Woolwich and you can see it in his face - that drugged zombie look that comes from substance abuse, genetic malfunction or even the occasional visit to Highbury. It started off innocently enough. His Dad, Derek - no fucking imagination, these cunts - was an Woolwich fan and to placate his wife, Bo, took the then young Derek junior to watch an Woolwich-Ipswich match as a punishment for wetting his bed. Fair enough, you might say, but Derek, being a cunt, became addicted to 90 minutes of boredom and began to watch the Gunners on a regular basis. He even interrupted his Saturday masturbation schedule in order to travel secretly to north London from Chadwell Heath. There he watched George Graham, Frank McLintock and nine other wankers stupefy thousands of otherwise ordinary decent folk

Cunts, Cunts, Cunts, Cunts, Cunts, Cunts, Cunts, Cunts, Cunts, Cunts, Cunts, Cunts, Cunts, Cunts, Cunts, Cunts, Cunts, Cunts, Cunts, Cunts, Cunts, Cunts, Cunts, Cunts, Cunts, Cunts, Cunts, Cunts, Cunts, Cunts, Cunts, Cunts, Cunts, Cunts, Cunts, Cunts, Cunts, Cunts, Cunts, Cunts, Cunts, Cunts, Cunts, Cunts, Cunts, Cunts, Cunts, Cunts, Cunts, Cunts, Cunts, Cunts, Cunts, Cunts, Cunts, Cunts, Cunts, Cunts, Cunts, Cunts, Cunts...

Got a little song for us to sing in between renditions of "French Jimmy Saville" and "We Want You To Stay"...

Oh Theo, Theo
You had the chance to go
You should've f*cked off, you know
Oh Theo, Theo

Gonna try an get this one going in the Park Lane if the conditions are right, ie we aint getting spanked by them there scumc*nts.

Tottenham's Gareth Bale targets win over Woolwich in derby

By Tim Oscroft. Last Updated: February 28, 2013 8:02am

Gareth Bale aims to boost Tottenham's Champions League hopes at the expense of local rivals Woolwich this Sunday.

Spurs are four points ahead of the Gunners and two places above in third as the two prepare to face each other at White Hart Lane.
The reverse fixture at the Emirates Stadium in November was going well for Spurs until Emmanuel Adebayor was sent off shortly after giving his side the lead in the 10th minute.

Woolwich romped to a 5-2 win, with Bale grabbing Spurs' other goal, and the Welshman is determined turn the tables this time around.
"It's one we want to win," said Bale. "We started well last time and the sending-off was a problem. We want to rectify that score now and hopefully get the three points.
"We go into the game full of confidence, looking for three points to boost our hopes of getting into the Champions League.
"It's massive. We know how big it is - not just for us but for the fans."
The 23-year-old accepts that his rich vein of form, which has seen him score nine goals in his last seven outings for club and country, may see him attract even closer attention from opposition defenders.
"I'm starting to get used to that now. It inspires me to keep going," added the Southampton academy graduate.
"I'm obviously causing problems if they have to keep taking me down."

http://www1.skysports.com/football/...areth-Bale-targets-win-over-Woolwich-in-derby

All the bullies at my Primary School were ArseAnal fans.... I'm talking the 1970's here, it goes that far back!

Always hated them, always will.

Simple as.

The Chelsea hatred is about as recent as their plastic support.... They've hated us much longer than we've hated them!

However with ArseAnal, hate them or loathe them, it simply runs MUCH deeper!

Back
Top Bottom