Woolwich (H) - The Gallas Derby

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

To be honest...I am not really that worried for this match.

The only person I think can sneak one by is Podolski...mainly because Shanty Carzola will be too busy diving and Walcott will be too frustrated being the only one with speed on their wretched side.

Easily a 4-1 Spurs.

Lennon scores.

Even though he's a cunt, fair play for the goon choosing a Justin Bieber avatar. Wenger's own fans in on the joke.
Bieber's a Chelsea fan, though. Don't really know what it has to do with Woolwich.

Anyways, I expect to Ade to score and get another red card. We'll win the match at stoppage time, because we've never lead a game coming into the 80th minute of the last three matches.

Bieber's a Chelsea fan, though. Don't really know what it has to do with Woolwich.

Anyways, I expect to Ade to score and get another red card. We'll win the match at stoppage time, because we've never lead a game coming into the 80th minute of the last three matches.
Christ, you must be really young, or really naive. If you are both, then Wengers people are tracking you down as we speak.
:adeninja:

426267_372306386180419_236207149_a.jpg

Of course I want to see Spurs pummel Woolwich this week. Wouldn't be on this site if I didn't.
Well, I actually want to see Woolwich beat us though.
To be honest, I actually don't.
Why did this site have to filter the A word, anyways? It's annoying, not cheeky.
IkabhjjxmvRT0n3Pntp8.png

Back
Top Bottom