***** Wolverhampton Wanderers v Thee Mighty Tottenham Hotspur FC*********

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

LFhmRyR.jpg

Hart, Davies, Rodon, Winks, Lamela, Moura, Vinicius
Listen to thinky™.
+ Dele, Doherty (9 players allowed on bench now)

Im really worried about this game, lose this and the meltdown in the media and this forum will be unbearable...even a draw i think wont be enough, spurs by far had the hardest run of fixtures tho in the last 7, i cant see man united,Chelsea or even Liverpool have a great run through them... i think spurs did well to only lose 2 so far!
Yet the media will bum man united for some reason because of their easy run of fixtures, ole is at the wheel again for some reason even tho he did dreadful in the champions league and got knocked out just a few weeks ago! Now hes Liverpools main threat 😆

Delighted to be in the semi final of the league cup . I think we will win it this year , I really do .
today’s game, no just don’t see us getting anything to be honest . We just don’t make things happen enough . 2-1 loss

Twitter shouldn't be a factor to decide it, my friend.
No that is not what I am saying. Sky love to concentrate on anything negative about our club and if Dele is not on the bench then they will make a massive issue over it. The point about Twitter is lots if Spurs supporters thought Dele had a good game which I did. If you read the match thread although some posters called out Dele for losing possession just before the goal, others criticised Dier, Sanchez, Doherty and Lloris for the goal. We can name 9 subs and only 3 can play and with a few injuries we do not have that many options anyway and exclusion will show everyone that Mourinho is still pissed with Dele. We can do without these type of distractions which should be dealt with in private.

2-2 draw coming up I feel, not confident that we can keep the goals out which seems the order of late.
I wonder if Aurier will start after his howler
Problem is that I’m not keen on Doherty

Hopefully Sanchez won’t start at all
I just don’t rate him

Must win game we are playing catch-up now. For all the flak OGS and manure get they are on a role now and his stumbled on a strong starting 11 and formation. If they win today and their game in and we lose we will be 8 points behind. So beating them 6-1 means nothing as it’s the points on the board that matter.

Delighted to be in the semi final of the league cup . I think we will win it this year , I really do .
today’s game, no just don’t see us getting anything to be honest . We just don’t make things happen enough . 2-1 loss

I don't think we'll lose 2-1 today..

...mainly because we're not playing today.

Back
Top Bottom