White Hart Lane 1899-2017

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I'd be wary of this - if someone were to claim their ST lost at this stage of the season they just get issued with paper tickets, they could then sell their genuine ST card to someone who would be none the wiser until they turn up to the gate and it's been deactivated.

Blanchflower, that's a great point, thanks. I don't suppose there is really any way to prove that is not the case either. The search continues!

Anyone remember a cockerel being released onto the pitch and delaying a game? My dad told me the story once

How did they get that into the stadium

Anyone remember a cockerel being released onto the pitch and delaying a game? My dad told me the story once

How did they get that into the stadium
Can't recall that happening at the Lane, doesn't mean it didn't though.

There was one released at an FA Cup Semi against Leicester at Villa Park, 1982
cockerel-the-mascot-of-tottenham-hotspur-fc-on-the-pitch-at-villa-picture-id82643371

Loving these old photos and videos.But can we all make a promise not to show photos of the old place being demolished,like a certain other club did. Photos of the new place going up.Yes.
Photos of the old place,being knocked down,no..

Loving these old photos and videos.But can we all make a promise not to show photos of the old place being demolished,like a certain other club did. Photos of the new place going up.Yes.
Photos of the old place,being knocked down,no..
That's a tough one though because I'm guessing some of it will have to happen simultaneously. Will hate to see it being dismantled but it's a trade off seeing the Phoenix rise from the ashes.

That's a tough one though because I'm guessing some of it will have to happen simultaneously. Will hate to see it being dismantled but it's a trade off seeing the Phoenix rise from the ashes.
Yeah,in some cases its going to be unavoidable,but going to be hard to watch.
But sod it!..It will all be worth it in the end.A state of the art stadium in our tradition and spiritual home

Four grounds
One postcode

Back
Top Bottom