Whats our best team/How do we go on?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I'd try Lamela-Dembèlè-Eriksen for a while as the three behind Kane. I think Chadli has lost just about everything since his personal tragedy and once he bounces back he can take Lamela's spot. Fazio and Dier should compete, form will decide. Stambouli needs games to give Mason and/or Nabil some rest. At some point we are going to have to give Ade a game too. Can't do worse than Bobby is at the moment.

I'd try Lamela-Dembèlè-Eriksen for a while as the three behind Kane. I think Chadli has lost just about everything since his personal tragedy and once he bounces back he can take Lamela's spot. Fazio and Dier should compete, form will decide. Stambouli needs games to give Mason and/or Nabil some rest. At some point we are going to have to give Ade a game too. Can't do worse than Bobby is at the moment.
Couldnt agree more

I'm actually really looking forward to the Swansea match, to see how Poch gets the boys to respond to what must have been a crushing week. I haven't any hope for the rest of the season but it'll be interesting to see who really wants to wear the shirt and play for Poch.

Back
Top Bottom