Wearing replica shirts

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I love it when my 8 year old son wears his thirt when we are out and about. When you see a kid wearing a Manc, Woolwich or chelski shirt 3 things come to mind:
1, You haven't got a dad
2, Your dad is a cunt
3, You are a little sheep, and therefore a little cunt
Where as any child wearing a Tottenham shirt has been born in to righteousness and will enter though the golden gates of Bill Nicholson Way!

has it really got to the stage on here/everywhere that you get cunted off for wearing the colors of your team.

i'm wearing one of those training (irony) t-shirts today at work because that's what you do.
my miniscule pin badge is for other days.

I bought this season's one because I thought it was the smartest one for years (aside from the Champions League season shirt also).

Apart from that it will take me a lot of wow factor to part with my cash.

Everyone else thinks I'm a massively sad for taking this photo but you'll understand. I know you will.
Streets.jpg

OK, all i'm seeing is a goofy-toothed Mexican baby!
stache.jpg

...does that make me wrong in the head?

Back
Top Bottom