wait and see.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

nah mate, 47 year old grandfather who supported spurs through relegation even though living in islington' you ? just arrived have you ? its not an easy trip. trust me.

sumthin tells me if AVB was a young up and coming English manager you lot of middle/late aged British tossers would be harping on about giving him time to create sumthin special......

#farknforiegners

tumblr_m3snuuOktp1r0rekjo1_400.gif

Our passion may not be completely driving the club, but our ambition definitely is. (Hence the signings).

I started a thread about pressure on AVB a while ago - he may not make all the choices in who we get player wise but he has had £100m plus of talent thrown his way - regardless of whether its right or not, he will be under massive pressure to get top 4 this season,

Back
Top Bottom