wait and see.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

We had over 150 Yids show up to the bar today in Chicago. Anyone who believes that we lack passion or don't support the club as well because we live across the pond are sorely mistaken
1150892_10201242290272815_273848024_n.jpg

nah mate, 47 year old grandfather who supported spurs through relegation even though living in islington' you ? just arrived have you ? its not an easy trip. trust me.

sumthin tells me if AVB was a young up and coming English manager you lot of middle/late aged British tossers would be harping on about giving him time to create sumthin special......

#farknforiegners

tumblr_m3snuuOktp1r0rekjo1_400.gif

why dont you lot want spurs to be a good team ? a great team ? challenging and winning things ? i do ? it bthers me that you clain to be spurs fans but dont want us to be successful.
It bothers me that you must be at least 50 years old, but your attitude, grammar, spelling, etc make you look like you are about 4 and have got pissed by minesweeping your aunties OVD and Coke at a family get together.

Turning up at a match doesn't mean you won that match. Kudos for travelling, well done for supporting, but please fuck off, grow up and sober up.

What the fuck is happening to this place?
Nothing new. The busier the place becomes the more post- game knee-jerk meltdowns will happen when we lose. It's one of the reasons that some of the other boards became so over moderated.

Personally, I think it's quite amusing......ya know, being a gooner troll and all.:cool:

why dont you lot want spurs to be a good team ? a great team ? challenging and winning things ? i do ? it bthers me that you clain to be spurs fans but dont want us to be successful.

I want Spurs to win the league title, the Champions League, and the FA Cup. I don't want to be cunted off by some pissed up bloke with a shit tattoo.

why should i leave the forum to goon trolls and treading water cunts with no ambition ? wheres your desire ?

Desire? What because I think we should have the league sewn up after 3 games? Have a word with yourself fella, you're coming across as a right melt.

2 fa cups, promotion and a uefa cup. on desire and demand [that was just 81-84]. you ?

Actually promotion was 77-78 season. I know, I was there. Just missed 2 games that season, Sheffield Utd away & Mansfield away

Saw my first Spurs game in '67, when you were still sucking on your Mum's tits. Been to hundreds of games, but guess what, I'm not having a kneejerk reaction to one defeat - no matter who it's against. 100% behind the team, the players, the manager. Always.

Yeah, that highest points total in the PL was proper wank wasn't it?

Absolute chancer. Sold Bale, hasn't brought it anyone of note, no young talent, nor one of the most exciting young players around.

Don't kid yourself thinking you love Spurs more than other supporters. We're all fucking gutted about todays result.

Back
Top Bottom