wait and see.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Idk what's funnier, the meltdown, or the fact that people are actually trying to argue with it and make articulate points.

You wouldn't do that with a ranting homeless guy on a night out, rather point and laugh.

Either way, this thread is cheering me up a treat. It's fucking hilarious
:adelol:

would you really point and laugh at a ranting homeless guy ? because your on a night out but his mummy and daddy dont give him a roof to sleep under. walk a mile in his shoes pal.

It breaks my heart that we spent £100m on players, lost a Spurs legend to Fake Madriddence and have one of the best young managers in world football, a new stadium being built and THIS thread keeps topping the forum page.

You're also very lucky you're not too hungover from last night to drink today. I had to suffer this shit today sober.

:klinsmann:

i rarely drink, only really during spurs games. avb aint that good though. honest opinion, backed by his inability to read the game. he'd make a decent number2 but he's 5 years from the hot seat.

2 fa cups, promotion and a uefa cup. on desire and demand [that was just 81-84]. you ?

Actually promotion was 77-78 season. I know, I was there. Just missed 2 games that season, Sheffield Utd away & Mansfield away

Saw my first Spurs game in '67, when you were still sucking on your Mum's tits. Been to hundreds of games, but guess what, I'm not having a kneejerk reaction to one defeat - no matter who it's against. 100% behind the team, the players, the manager. Always.

i rarely drink, only really during spurs games. avb aint that good though. honest opinion, backed by his inability to read the game. he'd make a decent number2 but he's 5 years from the hot seat.

Surely it's that time to have a wank and pass out with your pants round by your ankles? Cold, alone and ashamed.

Please?

:capouestare:

Alright assholes, I've had it up to here with all of this bullshit.

I'm off to OiGorgeous, where we don't have to deal with such thunder-cuntagery. Will poke my head in later to see if you children have stopped poking each other with sticks.

Honestly, I can't believe that there are people out there that are worse than Mr. Always Right.

We had over 150 Yids show up to the bar today in Chicago. Anyone who believes that we lack passion or don't support the club as well because we live across the pond are sorely mistaken
1150892_10201242290272815_273848024_n.jpg

Back
Top Bottom