wait and see.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

2 fa cups, promotion and a uefa cup. on desire and demand [that was just 81-84]. you ?
Nope, can't match that. I've only been going to the Lane for 17 years so clearly I am a gooner troll. :dwi:

Big thumbs up for your passion though. Maybe if you give it a bit of extra passion over the next few games won't AVB be a problem, just as relegation wasn't. :):dude:

lol, neg rep on here. that bothers me. ffs. discuss the issues at hand you fucking thick cunts, dont be offended that i called you a thick cunt, prove your not. most of you are open goals at the minute. prove me wrong, not right ffs.

and being 5 years old when woolwich, who were then half a mile from my birthplace, won the double. but i stuck by spurs. wont get credit on here, wouldnt expecy it. but its a simple fact.

and being 5 years old when woolwich, who were then half a mile from my birthplace, won the double. but i stuck by spurs. wont get credit on here, wouldnt expecy it. but its a simple fact.
Go support em. I heard they beat us and must be so much better than our shitty little team..

Well done.

You may have an....

orange.png

Back
Top Bottom