wait and see.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

we have the best chairman, best backroom staff best playing staff and best finances for years. but we wont do fuck all, cos avb is a chancer. suck his cock all you want, but real spurs fans will put it on him, demand success and want results. last season was poor, but this season, he has to step up. discuss newbies. bear in mind, its THFC not avbfc, yeah ?

do you really, REALLY believe that, with our group of players last season, going just a single point short of a top-four finish AND reaching the Europa League semi-final was "poor"? i mean, really?

I started a thread about pressure on AVB a while ago - he may not make all the choices in who we get player wise but he has had £100m plus of talent thrown his way - regardless of whether its right or not, he will be under massive pressure to get top 4 this season,

true but unless we absolutely nosedive I wouldn't fire him, he's obviously a highly talented manager who pays much attention to detail

this whole modern day manager merry go round shit makes me want to smash people in the face

he's also had his whole preseason preparation fucked to the high heavens both seasons by Modric, Bale and last season not signing his players

I hate modern day I want it now sell my soul cunts

drunkOnTheInternet.jpg

spunking players on the europa league last season, when we needed them in the league ? no brainer. only a goon troll would destroy our squad for fuck all.

true but unless we absolutely nosedive I wouldn't fire him, he's obviously a highly talented manager who pays much attention to detail

this whole modern day manager merry go round shit makes me want to smash people in the face

he's also had his whole preseason preparation fucked to the high heavens both seasons by Modric, Bale and last season not signing his players

I hate modern day I want it now sell my soul cunts
Of course, neither would I, you know what the Premier League is like though...

Yeah, that highest points total in the PL was proper wank wasn't it?

Absolute chancer. Sold Bale, hasn't brought it anyone of note, no young talent, nor one of the most exciting young players around.

Don't kid yourself thinking you love Spurs more than other supporters. We're all fucking gutted about todays result.

Don't kid yourself thinking you love Spurs more than other supporters. We're all fucking gutted about todays result.
Yeah. I threw my phone across the room. Smashed some shit up. Had a little strop. But I calmed down and realised that there is 35 games left to play. When our new players are in the team and know what they are doing. This will be a great team. One loss is not season ending. Especially when we looked better that them. The bastard ball just refused to go in.

Hold on, we won those cups because of YOU? And we lost today because of, er, the people on this forum you disagree with?

Today was shit. You rambling on pissed is shit too.

went through the relegation like it was a mere fart in lifes massive output of diarhero, diareehare, fuck it, the shits, you know. but we knew, we fucking knew our passion would bring results. we didnt pussy about, we went. no matter what. weewent.

The sort of foam-mouthed, kneejerk reaction i would have expected on the facebook groups, not on here.

He's gonna wake up in the morning with a banging hangover and negrepped into oblivion.

Back
Top Bottom