Vlad Chiricheș

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Recent photo show that Sandro,Lamela,Defoe and Chiriches had a good time in a
restaurant in London...together in their free day,probable...

pb2t.jpg

hopefully he's ready for our next match, wouldn't be too worried if he wasn't though, Capoue isn't that bad as a defender and if, by a complete and utter miracle, Rose is back we can chuck JV back in there. We have a decent squad, thankfully

hopefully he's ready for our next match, wouldn't be too worried if he wasn't though, Capoue isn't that bad as a defender and if, by a complete and utter miracle, Rose is back we can chuck JV back in there. We have a decent squad, thankfully

"JV" is injured and won't be available to be chucked back in there.

Last info: Vlad Chiriches said to romanian press that he will be ready on fit just in time to play against Liverpool,but he don't will play against Anzhi (Europa League)...and other news AVB statement to romanian press:" i have under observation another players from Steaua,but i don't say their names to not increase more their price" ,romanian press speculate that is about Alex Bourceanu,defensive midfielder (28 years old) actual captain of Steaua Bucharest , first team player of the national team (Romania),his contract expire soon (next summer) and could be free player for a possible transfer...(on a free transfer) ...status : press rumours,nothing yet signed... ;)

Yesterday interview of Vlad Chiriches for the romanian press ("Pro Sport").
Because yesterday was Chelsea-Steaua in Champions League,the romanian journalists made a visit to Vlad in the headquarter of Tottenham,to ask him how he feels in London :)
(yesterday photo of Vlad)
yjbl.jpg

he smiled when was asked by reporter "how the Spurs fans pronounce his name"
Vlad: " it's funny,many say wrong like "Cicires" instead "Chiriches" (like "Kee-ree-Kesh") ,but many say just "Hey Vlad",it's more easier for them to say just "Vlad" :)
" I don't have any problem with my adaptation here,my fiancee living here by many years (with her parents,they all are citizens of London), when i was player of Steaua,i visit London many times in the past to visit her, before my arrival here to play for Tottenham,so, London was very known for me...we live in a rented house for the moment,but we think now to buy our house to live permanent here! i speak well the language,so,everything it's fine for me here..."
Recently he bought a car,Masseratti...

30uc.jpg

about his ex-team,Steaua, said " the most wonderful memory of me with Steaua was the match against Ajax Amsterdam" (last season in Europa League,last 16 round,2-0 for Steaua,when he scored the second goal that later eliminate the dutch team) "then when we became national champions,partying with the thousands of fans in the downtown of Bucharest,in a open bus,in the middle of the fans..."
here Chiriches in the front of the open bus ,in the first secs of the video keeping the trophy:

The he spoke about his present,Tottenham:
"Here i feel very well at Tottenham. AVB ? he's an excellent coach and the same like person,we (the players) communicate very well with him and he's relaxed (calm) person,and he's very dedicated (passionate) in what he do here..."
" I hope to play well here,to progress more in every match,and ,why not, to win a trophy with Tottenham,and to play in Champions League also..."

Back
Top Bottom