Vlad Chiricheș

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Everyone chill the fuck out.

It's early days, still.

Don't build unrealistic expectations. He's going to stumble, and when he does I'd rather not witness the inevitability of seeing all of these same posters slagging him off relentlessly.

It's early days, still.

Don't build unrealistic expectations. He's going to stumble, and when he does I'd rather not witness the inevitability of seeing all of these same posters slagging him off relentlessly.
ok,then,everyone from here must apply reverse psychology:
let's criticize him when he will play well,or encouraging him when he will play bad...
:roflmao:

Last edited:
He was excellent again today. The tackle on Mirallas was absolutely brilliant.
Couldn't decide which to use, so fuck it...
2iehhgt.gif

WJv4Q1X.gif

w71VaHv.gif

Couldn't decide which to use, so fuck it...
2iehhgt.gif

WJv4Q1X.gif

w71VaHv.gif
yes, i watched again the full match (yesterday), (downloaded Everton-Tottenham from the net,a torrent) because sunday i was busy :( ,i had some guests,don't see the match when was Live,so i don't wrong when i say ,this was his the best game until now...Vlad,Vertonghen,Dawson and Sandro (until he was changed) was the best players on the pitch,especially ,Vertonghen,he was choosed "the man of the match",and Lloris was my hero,damn what bad injury...Lukaku was changed with his knee inflamed,while Lloris head won 1-0 for him... :D

It's early days, still.

All players will have bad days, yes; but it takes the real fickle types to then write players off based on this so there is no need at all for this statement. He is playing very well and showing great promise, so how about just supporting that, eh?

i want Vlad Chiriches to take a pause tonight,let the man breathe ! next week is Greece-Romania (15 november),play-off,and i want Vlad in form for that double meeting,intense one...

tonight,Tottenham-Sheriff is Live on TV here (digi sport channel),so,not search for the net stream for me anymore :) i'm upset that Premier League games are not on Tv :( but i see them on stream,works well for me..

When I was watching the Hull game at the Lane there was a couple guys sat behind me slating Chiriches all game long, saying he was absolute shit and that he was the worst defender we had ever signed.

Some people shouldn't be allowed in the stadium.

Tottenham-Sheriff 2-1 (0-0)
1-0: Lamela (60)
2-0: Defoe (67)-penalty kick
2-1: Isa (72)

Lamela play very well tonight,he scored a goal and obtained the penalty, that's good for his morale...i choose him "the man of the match"
AVB choose Chiriches to be on the bench, for a rest tonight...we will see if he will play in the next match ,vs. Newcastle

Last edited:
..........................Lloris
Walker,Dawson,Chiriches,Vertonghen
............Paulinho,Sandro (or Dembele)
Townsend-----Holtby-------Lamela
....................Soldado

don't know if Sandro is ready in fit,if he's not ...probable Dembele will be in his place

When I was watching the Hull game at the Lane there was a couple guys sat behind me slating Chiriches all game long, saying he was absolute shit and that he was the worst defender we had ever signed.

Some people shouldn't be allowed in the stadium.
you have to wonder if they really are watching the same games as everyone else. idiots

Chubachubs is becoming my favourite centre back, that challenge on Remy when he was through was amazing, Friedel took the praise though.

Tottenham-Newcastle 0-1
0-1: Remy (13)

bad day from all points of view,first butterflies on my stomach was when i saw Lloris not start today...then Vlad (min 45) broke his nose,came out,changed with Kaboul,then their GK (Krul -who denied all our chances ,from all positions,was choosed the man of the match), our system 4-2-3-1 seems to not have results home very well (0-3 with West Ham ,then 0-1 with Newcastle ,we lost 6 points so easily...) wee need to start with 2 strikers in the starting team (maybe 4-4-2 would be more productive home)

Vlad gets injury (broken nose), broken also my day ,exactly with 5 days before big clash (Greece-Romania), it's a doubt now if he will play in the play-off,for World Cup qualification,maybe he will play with a mask...will see
ywv6.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom