Vlad Chiricheș

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

The manager of Romania,Victor Piturca,sent convocations for many players for the official matches (World Cup 2014 Brazil preliminaries) vs. Andorra (away) 11th october and Estonia (home) 15 th october,on the list is called also,Vlad Chiriches (Tottenham Hotspur)

Last edited:
Anyone know anything about this Chiriches chap? Not read much about him from any forum members, especially anyone named Dan.

WAKA-WAKA-FONZIE.jpg

OFF-TOPIC
What the hell! ,i'm drunk as f...k now ,almost 04:30 AM ,yesterday was my birthday,i was with my mates and our girls in the town,in a nightclub ,was fun ,music and drinks ...girls asses dancing up on the tables...anyway, this is my gift for you, 2 VIDEO music and images from nightclub in Romania,and a big cake from me to you all,DJ put the music on...LOUDER! let the girls going crazy,for us!

continue...

I SHARE THIS big cake with you all,thanks!
c3zo.jpg

Last edited:
OFF-TOPIC
What the hell! ,i'm drunk as f...k now ,almost 04:30 AM ,yesterday was my birthday,i was with my mates and our girls in the town,in a nightclub ,was fun ,music and drinks ...girls asses dancing up on the tables...anyway, this is my gift for you, a some VIDEO music and images from nightclub in Romania,and a big cake from me to you all,DJ put the music on...LOUDER! let the girls going crazy,for us!

c3zo.jpg

Like it Dan. What you doing Jan 2nd?

OFF-TOPIC
What the hell! ,i'm drunk as f...k now ,almost 04:30 AM ,yesterday was my birthday,i was with my mates and our girls in the town,in a nightclub ,was fun ,music and drinks ...girls asses dancing up on the tables...anyway, this is my gift for you, 2 VIDEO music and images from nightclub in Romania,and a big cake from me to you all,DJ put the music on...LOUDER! let the girls going crazy,for us!

continue...

c3zo.jpg

Happy belated birthday to you sir.

690 posts in a thread about a player who has played once for Tottenham.

Gotta love and admire Dan's enthusiasm.

:bae:
I wonder if on some godforsaken message board in a dusty corner of the internet there's a epic three year old thread started by a South African Dan D about our exciting new CB signing Bongani Khumalo. I'd like to think he's still out there posting breathless updates like a Japanese WWII holdout...

[
@ Dan D Dan D
Dan la mulți ani, să ne sparge pizda chelsea mâine :dude:
thanks for the wishes for me,but don't use Google Translate anymore,sound like Chelsea wants to beat us...and some dirtiness in the phrase,i don't say what you said ,it's possible admin of this site to ban our acces on this site...:coys: eeeh what the f,,,k ,i will risk," Să le spargem pizda celor de la Chelsea mâine" it's correct! :adegrin:

Last edited:
I wonder if on some godforsaken message board in a dusty corner of the internet there's a epic three year old thread started by a South African Dan D about our exciting new CB signing Bongani Khumalo. I'd like to think he's still out there posting breathless updates like a Japanese WWII holdout...

We had a South Korean on my old site who was nuts about Lee Young-Pyo.

OFF-TOPIC

continue...

c3zo.jpg

When is the next flight? :adegrin2: :ledleylick:

and Happy Birthday man!

i bet "1" today on my ticket Tottenham-Chelsea, so,i did it ... it;s my ticket bet for today,i don't tell anyone how to bet ...que sera, sera ,what ever will be ,will be...:chicco::coys::coys::coys:
m6z5.jpg

VLAD CHIRICHES
HES NOT FROM MARRAKESH.
HE LIVES NEAR BUDAPEST
HE LEAVES WALCOTT IN A MESS.
"he lives in Bucharest" (romanian capital),i want more than "he lives near budapest" that's because,romanians and hungarians are rivals with "Budapest",and i don't want to see "Budapest' on that chant... it's my opinion,you sing what you want to sing...

Today's team to face Chelsea: Lloris; Walker, Naughton, Dawson, Vertonghen; Paulinho, Dembele, Townsend, Eriksen, Sigurdsson; Soldado

Subs: Friedel, Chiriches, Lamela, Holtby, Chadli, Sandro, Defoe

4-2-3-1 for today,the only little problem is that Rose (RB) missing today, i hope Naughton will be OK ,glad to see Vlad on the bench,who knows in the second half,maybe...

Back
Top Bottom