Vlad Chiricheș

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

So that brings us to about 30 million in spending with three quality signings through the door. Compare with city who spent that on one player.

I imagine we'll look to recoup 10-20 million selling our unwanted players.

Add soldado into the mix and we're looking at a net spend of 50-60 million on a massive improvement to the squad.

That's a fucking good transfer window if you ask me

(Not taking into account bale leaving and the fact some transfers are paid in instalments)

Better than last year's one?

Looks like a proper mad man

vlad.jpg
Fuckin ell, all he needs is a certain square tash,a brown shirt and a mentalist speech dubbed in.

He looks like just what we needed.

A big ugly nasty Eastern European we never had fuck all growing up shit in your uncles skoda I don't smile for no vone that ball is mine I don't do post match chit chat my mother is cooking goulash and boiled onions

Back
Top Bottom