Vincent Janssen

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

The fact Poch trusted Son speaks volumes - he has limited opportunites now to prove his worth because once Kane returns it's gonna be even harder

We still have no idea when Kane will be back. However in the meantime I think we need him to play against the teams that just defend which includes WBA our next match. Maybe not the Bayer match.

I think Poch will alternate players (and systems) until Kane is back...
To be fair, no one (except David Pleat seemingly) saw that forward line up pre-match...

It was always felt it would be Eriksen, Lamela, Dele OR Son to sit behind Janssen... not ALL FOUR!
I'm sure City prepared for the game WITH Janssen in our line-up...

So for us to be able to change it, and reap the rewards shows both our adaptability, and Poch's shrewd decision making.

Make no mistake, Janssen will feature again before Kane is back, simply 'cos he HAS to... but I agree, in certain games, it's maybe best just to go with who's in form, rather than have to risk a player who NEEDS a goal so desperately to lose confidence by not scoring.

Vince may be ready and hungry for WBA after being dropped on Sunday, and having had the International break!

Still confident he can start scoring SOON!

I think Poch will alternate players (and systems) until Kane is back...
To be fair, no one (except David Pleat seemingly) saw that forward line up pre-match...

It was always felt it would be Eriksen, Lamela, Dele OR Son to sit behind Janssen... not ALL FOUR!
I'm sure City prepared for the game WITH Janssen in our line-up...

So for us to be able to change it, and reap the rewards shows both our adaptability, and Poch's shrewd decision making.

Make no mistake, Janssen will feature again before Kane is back, simply 'cos he HAS to... but I agree, in certain games, it's maybe best just to go with who's in form, rather than have to risk a player who NEEDS a goal so desperately to lose confidence by not scoring.

Vince may be ready and hungry for WBA after being dropped on Sunday, and having had the International break!

Still confident he can start scoring SOON!

That bit in bold is key. Teams will now have to wait until the last minute to plan how to play against us because our line up can be so flexible.

He looks like he sees dead people.

ujUntzT.png

Back
Top Bottom