Victor Wanyama

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

All this worshipping of Kante is well over the top for me. He is a great player but what does he do that Wanyama doesn't already do? Our Vic is better with the ball at his feet.
That's a little rose tinted mate. To be fair Kante does more in the final third.

Wanyama is definitely getting heir though, some of his burts forward surprise the shit out of me.

Wanyama owned Kante at WHL. Same performance from him in the semi, and we will win this.
Don't disagree mate, just answering the question "what doesn't he do?".

Wanyama needs to boss it and and we need cool heads to neutralise Hazard and Costa being dicks. Wouldn't mind Dier coming forward and stamping a bit of authority in some safe spaces either.

Don't disagree mate, just answering the question "what doesn't he do?".

Wanyama needs to boss it and and we need cool heads to neutralise Hazard and Costa being dicks. Wouldn't mind Dier coming forward and stamping a bit of authority in some safe spaces either.
We still owe them for the "battle of the bridge". Would be sweet to end their cup run with a more measured but equally aggressive performance.
Me and my boy are buzzing for this one. Just the little issue of swerving work & getting tickets.

Wanyama is definitely getting heir though.....

A bit like Antonio Conte??
HWRVJY1I63_antonio-conte_wig_hair_transplant.jpg

*excuse the spelling!

Wonder how Wanyama would do in a back 3. When Jan and Toby went down the one game, he filled in nicely at center back. He offers more mobility than Dier and his lack of offensive ability isn't as big a deal in defense. Obviously, this would mean Dier going central in Wanyama's position. I know we don't want to yank players around unnecessarily, but I am curious as to how it would turn out.

I enjoyed this so much.
How earnest and sincere he is is so impressive. You can see why Poch likes him so much.
It also makes my so happy the way he and the other players talk about Poch. They all sound like they'd run through a brick wall for him, no questions asked.

Back
Top Bottom